Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cat
    Posted: March 10 2023 at 9:31am
 Blurb for the day
I know most people don`t like cats, including me, but; I had a cat, his name was Brian, and, well he kicked the bucket today, thank God!!!!!
18 years of fu@king up my house.Angry

Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2023 at 10:21am
well , im not a cat owner but id be lost without my dog today , 
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2023 at 10:31am
Personally, I'm a cat person. In my opinion, dogs are too needy and dependent. Hate it when they beg for food, but totally understand dog people and the bond they form with a dog.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2023 at 11:02am
I'm a sucker for everything.
currently 1 dog (Miss Flopsy, "la Chica Loca")
& 2 cats "Mischief" & "Mayhem".

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2023 at 12:08pm
Don`t get me wrong, Brian thought he was a dog, biggest mooch ever.
I`m a dog person, always have been and always will be.
Currently working on our 4th German Shepard, Axle, 115lb brute, and a female Pit Bull, Stella, she`s the bestest dog we`ve ever had period. Great with the grand kids but will not tolerate strangers.
Axle on the other hand loves every one, he`ll even show you where the valuables are.... god bless him.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2023 at 1:26pm
The great thing aboot a cat is even if you're gone for two weeks just have a clean litter box, a big pot of cat kibble and leave the toilet seat up!😁
Stanforth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanforth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2023 at 1:32am
A dog has a master.
A cat has a servant.
Life.. a sexually transmitted condition that is invariably fatal.
Strangely Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangely Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2023 at 2:02am
If cats could text you, they wouldn't!  
Mick
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2023 at 4:19am
had cats most of me life..few dogs too..but best cat I ever had was one I adopted from the pound. Renamed him Seamus. He was an orange cat & already 8 when I got him. Took to his new name in 1 day, & was very responsive to it. He remained within my property boundries(even tho he had been indoor cat all his life) & HUGELY social..& he had his "favorites". One of those "Favourites" was my buddy Frank. He lives in Blighty. When Frank came to hunt bear, we ended up coming back to my house(Frank got his bear 1st hour of 1st day of hunt - & we had a terrible heat wave.I had a pool). Seamus took to Frank bigtime. Fast fwd 1 1/2 yrs..Frank returns to go ice fishing. Soon as Seamus heard Frank's voice he ran to him(before he got in the door) & jumped up into his arms..purring like crazy.Following November Frank came back to hunt deer - same scenario. Seamus passed away on 26 Jan 2021. I still grievingly miss him.
Loose wimmen tightened here
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2023 at 11:26am
My cat is 20 this year. He's grouchy, a very picky eater, and doesn't like anybody including me. He tolerates my dog and vice versa. He's nigh for this world. He was a good friendly cat up until about 2 years ago. I guess I get grouchy too, LOL!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Stanforth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanforth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2023 at 12:25pm
We have always had cats. Currently we have 3 of them. The youngest is a boy and a pure terrorist. The next is a female and is totally loving and the oldest is the head cat and he was a competition winner.
Life.. a sexually transmitted condition that is invariably fatal.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2023 at 2:49pm
Back in the day when we would leave a shoe wedged in the back screen door to keep it open for the cats to go as they please, I was always finding "gifts" in various stages of death being dropped at my feet. A few times I'd look and there would be a strange cat eating out of our cats food bowls in the kitchen! Man, I miss those days!
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2023 at 4:13pm
This Little Man sat on this wall for years before we realized he didn't belong to anyone in the complex. We took him in simply because he needed to be rescued.. He was messed up from the feet up but within a few months he got better. We got him to a vet and he was given  the necessary shots he desperately needed. We do not know how old he was but last October he passed away. Oreo was in our lives for just a short while but left a lasting impression on us and will forever be missed...
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2023 at 4:38am
When My wife and I first got together we had 3 cats, to my chagrin. Peter a Russian Blue, the dictator and his minions, Lucifer and Tiger. Peter would lay around and watch as the others laid waste to our apartment.
Peter and I got along well, the other two, not so much.
terrylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2023 at 11:52pm
My cat rules the household and likes to relax.

paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2023 at 2:37am
Very good 
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic