Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hold my beer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hold my beer?
    Posted: June 02 2023 at 11:09am
So me and the wife live in Canada an hour away from the US and A border so we thought we'd take a day trip. While shopping at Target, I couldnt believe how cheap an 18 pak of Bud Light was! So I stocked up! I also picked up a really nice bathing suit at a display way in the back! It's very colourful... almost like a rainbow!😋 To bad we don't get this stuff up in Canada!
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2023 at 12:42pm
Very funny, enjoy!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2023 at 2:29pm
Bud Light still $49.95 case 24 in Niagara.
Loose wimmen tightened here
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2023 at 2:31pm
I just got back from a motor trip thru deep south US of A..& I didn't hear/see any anti Bud light activity.
Twas still sellin(I assume)@ regular prices.
MGD & stuff was same price.
Loose wimmen tightened here
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2023 at 3:17pm
Rainbow "Budgie Smuglers" & a case of Bud Light.
You'll probably get a proposal from a border guard!
Censored
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2023 at 9:43pm
you were a lucky man - if you had bought clothes for your grandkids at khols you might have been lynched before you crossed back over the boarder , 

heres my bottom line - do what you want in private , i dont want to hear of it and i certainly dont care , but quit stuffing it in my favce and leave my grandkids alone , it was bad enough you assaulted my kids in college , they took care of it themselves , but you mess with my grandkids your walking on the fighting side of me , 

im armed - ill shoot you  and i like tar and feather also a fan of lynching
Sapper740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapper740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2023 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Honkytonk Honkytonk wrote:

So me and the wife live in Canada an hour away from the US and A border so we thought we'd take a day trip. While shopping at Target, I couldnt believe how cheap an 18 pak of Bud Light was! So I stocked up! I also picked up a really nice bathing suit at a display way in the back! It's very colourful... almost like a rainbow!😋 To bad we don't get this stuff up in Canada!

I was born in Vancouver and have dual citizenship.  My Texas wife's father was born in Halifax so she decided to claim her Canadian citizenship and now holds dual citizenship too.  So, last Fall we took an extended road trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to see the Fall color and found ourselves in Sault St. Marie, MI.  I needed a Timmy's fix so we drove over to the Canadian side and handed the Canada Customs officer our brand new Canadian passports we had just received.  He's looking at the Texas plates while talking to us and checking our passports.  My wife has a very noticeable Texas accent and after 20+ years in Texas I probably sound a little Texan too. 

I ask him, "When was the last time two Canadians pulled up in a vehicle with Texas plates?" 
"Never!" was his response.  "Do you have any weapons with you?"
My wife speaks up, "No, we left them in the hotel room in Michigan".  
"You have a gun too Ma'am?", he asked.
"Sure, doesn't your wife?", my wife asked.  
"What's the reason for your visit?", he asked.
"Timmys!" was my response, "We don't have it in Texas."
"Enjoy your visit!"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic