Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meet and Greet Schedule

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet and Greet Schedule
    Posted: December 13 2007 at 12:35pm
How does the weekend of the 27th of March sound in 2008? I will post some numbers of Motels and will contact a few for some discount rates.

Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 9:39pm
Spoke with a motel and the manager is going to look into what he can do as far as discounts go. I will keep you guys aprised.

CM
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2007 at 12:34am
As discussed before-I managed to get that week as alloted spa week.So I should be good to go!
(All you gotta do is help me w/the paperwork thru ATFB)
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2007 at 7:11am
Hoadie I will try and get the proper documents for you
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2007 at 11:24pm
What do you guys think????
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2007 at 9:00am
How about an yea or nay? Am I wasting my time or is this a do able event?
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2007 at 3:50pm
Guys! C'mon-we talked about this before..everyone wanted ta do it, now theres NO response? What gives?!
SPEAK UP, DANG IT! Are ya with us or agin us??
Hoadie(the Miffed)
Loose wimmen tightened here
Lost Kangaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Kangaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 5:47am
Yo Hoads, I am totally with you...thing is (I think I mentioned this before) my little girl...Kylie, is due in the first week of March. As if collecting rifles didn't get me in the dog box already....taking the first week of my number 2's birth off might be a little more serious....(insert scrotum removal emoticon here!!)
Get some
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 8:59am
Roo have you even asked her? If she would let you go? What ??? You will be gone three or four days  five at the most. Once in a life time gathering where we all are trying to get together for the first time.
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 9:17am
Hoadie I will try and get the proper documents for you

Are the documents to get him out or into the asylum?  
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 10:46am
Hell Roo, bring Her, Im going to try and bring my Wife if She can get vacation. if not me and Boogie will try to be there.It all depends on how things are going at work for me and my crew. Or if I still have a job at the time....27th of march? it will be tough for me, end of month reports go out then for My crew so I will have to see if my lead Man can handle every thing for me... But will try to bring him up to par by then.
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 12:03pm
I hear ya there Rhino of the White variety? Lisa and Karen will be out spending our hard earned money.

CM
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 12:09pm
Does any one know of a sponsor that may be interested in helping some of our distant or overseas members in getting there?

CM
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 1:26pm
Already got a name picked out for your next kiddy eh roo.

Good to see you and the missus have decided on a good aussie bogan name like Kylie Thumbs%20Up
But the winters coming,

And the snow will cover tracks,

And I'll be watching,

Because I'm hunting you

- Sarah Blasko, The Gardens End
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 2:37pm
So hatchet are coming to the meet and greet?
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 2:43pm
I am a poor apprentice Cookie so sadly no Cry

But the winters coming,

And the snow will cover tracks,

And I'll be watching,

Because I'm hunting you

- Sarah Blasko, The Gardens End
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic