Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Number 2 is here..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Kangaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Number 2 is here..
    Posted: March 08 2008 at 11:45am
Hey guys..just in case you regulars on the chat were wondering where I got to....Kylie Matilda Joseph was born at 13:58 on Wednesday March 5th 2008.
Everyone is doing great, except for big brother...Baden is a little bent out of shape that all the attention isn't directed at him! The dogs didn't mind her until she started up crying...they ran around the house looking scared..they must have thought they did something wrong! It's all good and I will try to get some pictures up soon. On a different note....I managed to reload 100 rounds today for my next range trip...aiming for another 100 tomorrow!Big%20smile
Get some
eric in gilroy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric in gilroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 12:16pm
 Job well done roo.
wish you and your family the best old son!!!!
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 12:50pm
Congrats Roo. Glad mother and child are all well !!!!!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 1:01pm
Good on ya Roo!!Congrats,mate!!
(ummm..does this mean you can make the meet & greet,now?)
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 1:05pm
Hoadie chatting whit him now about that he is considering just that
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 3:54pm
Congratulations mate!

Give mum the best and I will have a beer for you all!
But the winters coming,

And the snow will cover tracks,

And I'll be watching,

Because I'm hunting you

- Sarah Blasko, The Gardens End
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 4:38pm
good on ya mate,
all the best wishes for the family and new youngin.
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 4:58pm
Congratulations Roo. Don't worry about Baden!! Buy him a new enfield that'll take his mind off things.
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 4:59pm
Congratulations roo
I am wetting the babies head as we speak( in fact I will have a few tonight)
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2008 at 9:04am
Congrats Roo.
Now go and enjoy them Sleepless nights.....
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Eric View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 2:32am
Way to go Roo!  Give mum a big hug and tell her well done too. I agree with Tony, a nice Enfield should make for a happy son.

All the best,
Eric
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 9:04am
Roo,??? Its time to get them Brownie points... Take Care of that Youngin any time you get the chance to give Mommy a break. I garraunteee that you will be rewarded later. I do know for a fact that them Women talk amongst them selves about thier Men. and if you do things that other Men wont do then that puts a fether in your cap with Mommy and when She is Happy ... that Means you will be Happy.... Took me 19 years to learn that. But Hey! I'm Hard Headed!.....
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Lost Kangaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Kangaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 11:13am
Already working the "do as much as you can to help" angle..trust me! I have managed to make good use of my sleepless nights (and days) by reloading every spare second that I have..then after I drop my little guy off at daycare...well...the range is only another 15 minutes away....and with the price of gas at the moment....it would be a crime not to throw some of these reloads and a couple of rifles into the truck and save the gas money on the drive......had some fun experimenting with 125 grain bullets.....good at short distance..did OK at longer... now I have just finished loading up 100 150 grainers with similar charges...should be interesting to compare...
Get some
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 12:18pm
Rhinos right,boyo!! When MAMA aint happy..aint NOBODY happy!! Ya can trust me on that one!!
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 12:31pm
Congratulations Dad!  Best to all.
Ed
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 10:29pm
Best wishes to all of your Family esp Mum & bub !

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic