Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2009 M&G Question and suggestion posts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Schmidlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schmidlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 2:16am
i say ohio. lol
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 4:38am
Originally posted by Schmidlin Schmidlin wrote:

i say ohio. lol

Where in Ohio?
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 6:58am
Folks can't afford the air fairs consequently I haven't arranged anything !! 
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 12:57pm
Just an idea..maybe we could do a "WEB" meet * greet.maybe we could get together in various places in groups..say-travel to Ohio...& some to LA(I think I'd go there this time),Others in blighty..but all in ONE spot-regionally linked by this intterweb gizzmo with cameras.Some folks could gather in Oz as well.@ One designated time-we cud be linked by camera LIVE to each other.Wouldnt something like THAT be the Cats a$$?
Hoadie(always thinkin...not sane,but thinkin)
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 9:43pm
Hoadie a few post back on here Bolted-Down suggested something close to just what you just posted. Why don't you two work on it and see what you can come up with?
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 4:13am
I aint got the time or know-how.(besides-I couldnt count my TOES 3X & come up the same number twice!)
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 4:37am
You are currently not working what do you mean you do nat have the time?
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 4:30am
what are YOU talkin about??!!I dont work fer GM or Chrysler..I work @ FORD(You know-the big blue oval).We are workin...BOTH shifts...over 40 hrs per week...They bin wantin us to work O/T weekends(Sat & Sun) both shifts..afternoons workin 10 hrs....not working,indeed!
Its YOU CM...You just sit a frizzle with your thumbs..Your the one with all the time on his hands...& besides-YOU understand this interweb thingy better than I do!(Man,up till a few months ago if I wanted to check out a website,I'd go to the attic!)
Hoadie
Schmidlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schmidlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 8:52am
any place in ohio or PA or MI or IN id be game.

hoadie seems to need some meds...he has anger issues.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 8:11am
ANGER ISSUES!!??Who the said I have "anger" issues?? I DONT!
I get along just fine with folks.Its THEM that have the "issues".
Sakes!!
Hoadie
Schmidlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schmidlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 5:05am
whats the word on this. 
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 6:21am
Originally posted by Schmidlin Schmidlin wrote:

whats the word on this. 

Originally we were going to have it there in Blightly at Tony's place. However the the current economical conditions have hampered that. So I was going to suggest having several small ones with in the driving ranging of all the members wanting to attend.
No4Enfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2009 at 4:31am
Y'all should do this in the US one year, less BS to worry about!

Come to Florida, it will be sunny and our gun laws arent as ridiculous either!

Smile
No4Enfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2009 at 4:32am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

what are YOU talkin about??!!I dont work fer GM or Chrysler..I work @ FORD(You know-the big blue oval).We are workin...BOTH shifts...over 40 hrs per week...They bin wantin us to work O/T weekends(Sat & Sun) both shifts..afternoons workin 10 hrs....not working,indeed!
Its YOU CM...You just sit a frizzle with your thumbs..Your the one with all the time on his hands...& besides-YOU understand this interweb thingy better than I do!(Man,up till a few months ago if I wanted to check out a website,I'd go to the attic!)
Hoadie

I was a GM man until they became Government Motors, now it'll be back to Fords!
englishman_ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote englishman_ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2015 at 5:07pm
Do ya think that this thread is a bit out of date? A meet and greet in 2009????

Just sayin............
Look to your front, mark your target when it comes!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2015 at 5:28pm
Well, that was the first one...Only ones wot showed up was me, Rhino, Lisa & Cookie(his place..didn't have far to go)
Then it was off to Rhino's..Aint ever looked back since
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic