Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2009 M&G Question and suggestion posts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2016 at 10:40pm
It would be August or sept for me, I would need to make arrangements for my dad here or just bring him. He knows Hoadie and Rhino anyway.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2016 at 3:38am
...aint no crawfish that time of year!
Loose wimmen tightened here
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2016 at 8:19am
You can buy them at Food Lion.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2016 at 8:35am
FROZEN??!! Yuck
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2016 at 8:56am
Yum, hard to get them fresh all year round.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2016 at 4:10pm
Man with the way they are working me right now , I may never have any time off, and they said it was going to be slow this year !!!  Im leaving this job and headed straight to another the next morning, then back out to Texas and finish up the job we started there last week !!
At least I can spend some time with my Brother this month...Probably, unless they pull my vacation time ....
Guess since we lost so many people, I have no choice .... we only have 2 Millwright supervisors left !!  and no Millwrights !!!  Im grabbing guys out of the compressor group and I&E group to work with me !!!! Or like right now , me and the other supervisor are working together !!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2016 at 7:02pm
I cant even begin to think about that stuff - till I get more info on my health.
When I go for that E - something test..doc says they'll yank me licence. Least till we get things figgered out
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2021 at 7:02pm
I have a big pool down the street.

And a BBQ.

Transportation too.

The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2021 at 2:20pm
Well, that may be...but if'n we have a M & G @ yer place, you need a bigger Bar B!
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2021 at 5:14pm
I'm ready to go...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic