Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old/inactive members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 8:38pm
I am pretty sure a lot of my mongrel aussie background is Lancastrian....
But the winters coming,

And the snow will cover tracks,

And I'll be watching,

Because I'm hunting you

- Sarah Blasko, The Gardens End
ducaninfrance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ducaninfrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Hatchetman Hatchetman wrote:

I am pretty sure a lot of my mongrel aussie background is Lancastrian....

Sorry to hear that ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Still, if you don't tell anyone they may not notice WinkWink
Duncan.

A DAY WITHOUT WINE IS A DAY WITHOUT SUNSHINE

I don't drink water, fish fornicate in it!

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?

W.C. Fields.
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2009 at 9:48pm
How is this going? Has anyone had any success with emailing inactive members? I did a few I think I had one reply, if I may add a suggestion we could devided into several groups either by membership date or alphabetically. Is anyone interested or has this been done? By the way I want to thank everyone in the forum for all you support.
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2009 at 9:36am
Anyone heard from Allen?
Lost Kangaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Kangaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 9:37am
Nope....there have been quite a few I have seen fall by the wayside....hope they are OK.
Get some
No4Enfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2010 at 2:36am
Though Im not a 'known' regular here I often dont stop by for months etc, either because its slow or I dont need any Enfield stuff at the moment
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2010 at 9:29am
id say the same if we were discussing a lot of other sites i visit infrequently , but this one i catch daily [at the very least weekly] and know the lurkers are valuable members as once in a while they offer that nugget to a thread that most of us gregarious types may not know ,

for a couple years in learned more by reading than i thought id ever be able to absorb - and ill add that a lurker once sld me a rifle i thought id never find in mint condition - a beautiful mo1 mkV in 99.9% correct configuration , she has a correct vintage coin where the brass marking disc should be , so lets allow the lurkers to be anonymous if they choose

as to stirring conversation - im with you on the contacts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic