FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bang...your'e dead.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bang...your'e dead.....
    Posted: June 19 2010 at 3:58am

We have moderators for that.Thats THEIR job.To date they have done a very good job.IF you wish to become a moderator-I suggest you apply for the position.(Maybe they could use the help)
Hoadie

Thanks for the vote of confidence Hoadie!

The cheques in the post!
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2010 at 3:47am
Gentlemen please keep it civil I may not show up as being on the forum but I'm watching! 
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

badbudgie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badbudgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2010 at 1:17pm
Not sure you followed my post. Good luck to the guy that took the shot but to advertise the fact and put family and friends at risk is a no no . These groups have followers every where and I guess thats why here in Aus names and photo's of special ops people are suppressed .Once again I say I dont give a rats arse what the shooter says or does but he should think of those close to him.
As for the mouse comment , you know nothing about me or what I do and being a mouse is not an option.
Regards,
Brenton.
Long live the smelly
Kysusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kysusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 5:38pm

Come on mate, get real!  I’ve been shot at, I’ve been shot: I should have been killed several times motorcycle racing. If my time is up, then there is nothing I can do about it. I’m not intimidated.! Besides, I’ll get 7 virgins where I go – mind you, at my age, I don’t know what I’ll do with the other 6!

That photo together with the photo of the actual sniper, has done the world internet rounds a year ago – I’m surprised that you actually haven’t seen it before.

Don’t be a mouse – you’re the type of guy that politicians love ‘cause you get scared of another 9/11.  You got more chance croaking it crossing the street.  Don’t be a mouse!

Evil is when good men do nothing about it.
badbudgie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badbudgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 1:37pm
Am I the only one here thinking that this bloke is a bit of a nupty . Full name and even a wonderfull photo of this bloke . Just hope his family , friends keep a low profile from the target's "FRIENDS".
Brenton
Long live the smelly
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 9:33am
Well-thats good enough fer me! Appology accepted(by me-anyway)We all live & learn I guess
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Kysusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kysusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 9:13am

My apologies to the moderators and the members – I am not what you could ever call – “politically correct”.  I posted a photo which depicted the effects of .50 cal fire [realistic] and did not consider the wider audience.

Sorry.

Evil is when good men do nothing about it.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 8:18am
Hmm..didnt come thru.I guess I was responding to something that has already been dealt with...
never mind
Hoadie
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 8:16am
Originally posted by jds324 jds324 wrote:

Depending on which end your one, it's more like

Bang....check the time....sip your coffee.....he's dead.

or

Your dead....blood covered friend "what was that?".....faint pop in the distance

We have moderators for that.Thats THEIR job.To date they have done a very good job.IF you wish to become a moderator-I suggest you apply for the position.(Maybe they could use the help)
Hoadie
jds324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jds324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 4:30am
Depending on which end your one, it's more like

Bang....check the time....sip your coffee.....he's dead.

or

Your dead....blood covered friend "what was that?".....faint pop in the distance
Kysusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kysusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2010 at 7:12am
Don't mess with a 50 cal!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A SITE THAT IS VISITED BY PEOPLE OF ALL AGES. INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES AND COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED!
Gunnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2010 at 10:35pm

Certainly was a 338LM. Have fired a few rounds from an AI 338LM out to 700M.

Makes it all too easy to do. The ballistics of this round is something else. Was considering buying one here in Aust. but cost of the rifle aside, the reloading costs bloody well hurt too!!!
airforcediver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airforcediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2009 at 2:06am
That seems a lil too short to me, I mean besides once you get into the 50's you want the hole package not all the round and half the rifle.  Could just be me

AFD
If all else fails call in a MOAB and call it a day
Smokey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2009 at 9:19pm
Might be useful with Kodiac bear:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airforcediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2009 at 5:56am
Ya, they charged the guy and then like 2yrs later he gets a promotion and becomes the Co of the Sqn, now where did that 20mm get tooo......

AFD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airforcediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2009 at 3:46pm
I've seen the guys catch deer with the Mac tactical not pretty. long range shots stuff tends to pop up between your and the target from time to time, not always intentional. Saw the footage first hand outta one of our F-18's when the pilot disided to test out the 20mm on a moose now that is over kill.

AFD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic