Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ah what a way to spend a sunny day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ah what a way to spend a sunny day
    Posted: August 09 2006 at 7:20pm
My Mate, Bob Fisher Thought I might be starting to climb the walls so he paid me a visit today! Complete with a 450/577! ,500 Gibbs & enough ammo for a couple hours of relaxed ........Lets destroy a couple of Old car Body shooting! Along with a little 1000yrd .303 shooting ! ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that feels so much better ! I must admit I've ben going out of a morning after the kids leave for school & getting a few Roos to get a few Dollars! I can see why it is that we work at night ! I'm struggling to get 15 before they settle in the bush for the day !

Dave 
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 9:05pm
Dave,
I was not aware that you could shoot past 20 yards with out corrective glasses. We all know that the .303 British will make it to 1000 yards.
Cookie Monster
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 11:50pm
I'll have you Know ,that I've got Bloody good eye sight ! I need to ,to see through these glasses !

Dave
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 6:19am
I note Dave's glasses have "Cocca-Cola" stamped on the lenses!
George
Loose wimmen tightened here
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

I note Dave's glasses have "Cocca-Cola" stamped on the lenses!
George

Your only jealous ! That you have to use a powerful telescope o see the rings around saturn ! I just have to look in the right part of the night sky ! Daylights a bitch though !

Dave
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 7:45am
I was told those rings were around YERANUS(?)
Guess I don't know much about Klingons & astrology & stuff
Hoadie
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 6:02pm
Whats Daves ass got to do with astronomy?
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 7:04pm
astronomy has to do with  blackholes dont it?
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 9:06pm
How do you know Daves is black??    
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 10:57pm
Well-we dont...we ASSUME that its DARK though! & all this talk he started bout "rings around yeranus" & stuff...Between "Blackholes & Klingons"...I dunno.He claims its his COUSIN(?) thats the poofta???

Hoadie
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 1:15am
 was told those rings were around YERANUS(?)
Guess I don't know much about Klingons & astrology & stuff
Hoadie
You were the one to bring in the anus comment. Hmmmmmmmmmm methinks hoadie is turning poofta
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 1:23am
I got it now !! He's been reading Lord of the Rings !  You gone back to your second childhood now you're old Hoadie?
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 9:07am

speaking of spending sundays ive got the day off from the ma in laws and headin to the gunshow!  yipeeee  . its just like xmas.

'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 9:12am
WHYIZZERMORE'ORZZISAZZANERISORZES?
figgers YOU'D come up with that stuff! What happened to you in Scotland, anyways? They hold the best 2 otta 3 @ Culloden (& ya lost?) Get with the program Tony!
Its us "Civilized" ones that are supposed to hang tough!
Bye the bye - I'm gettin rid of my hair gel, & I don't drink water anyways (fish fuNCTION in it!)
But when they come fer my beer - watch out!!! The rotten commies'll be gettin the bizness end of the 1st war vet!!!(damn al-whatever they call emselves!!)
Thank god fer British Intellegence(?) -if thats possible. Seems to me there's a very large HERO here somewhere.As I understand it, someone infiltrated this group & put his life out there - & saved ALOT of folks!
I'm strtin to get just a little short on patience with these clowns. Maybe those southern private militias we bin hearin about wern't so "off the wall" after all!
Hoadie
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 9:30pm
Can somebody translate the above message ? Sounds like he has his head stuck in his strait jacket again with all the muffled splutterings!
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

Mrs Hoadie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 9:36pm
George!!! Come and take your medication and stop pestering these nice men!!!!
Mrs Hoadie
My aim in life is to make George miserable! OOPs I can't he's already a miserable git!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic