Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off to see the wizard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 31>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2017 at 4:05pm
Well, tis only a couple weeks now..the RHINO will be here. (Pick him up 04 Nov @ Buffalo).
"It'll be great" as the Donald wud say
Loose wimmen tightened here
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2017 at 6:23pm
And Im still stuck here in Pascagoula Ms. at Chevron refinery !!  We have the crank back in the crank case, night crew should have the pistons in and set by tomorrow ....  then we have oil flush to do !!!  but they bid 2 more jobs here, so as it looks I will be leaving here to get my hunting gear at home then heading to the air port !!! 
Im slick, I put the first day of vacation as the 3rd !!!! LOL!!  at least I get a day at home to pack !!!!
Just hope Lisa picked up the special items for me to bring !!!If not I got something for all the guys that will be at the cabin for the hunt !!!
Only yhing is, I have to close out all these jobs before I leave or turn over to another supervisor !!!its a boat load of paper work and receipts for the hotel, I must have at least 6 or 8 people on my credit card for thier rooms !!!  thats going to be fun to sort out !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2017 at 7:24pm
Sounds like a bit of a logistical headache, Rhino!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 9:27pm
good luck and hope the fun begins the 3rd 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 5:53am
The heck with it let's have a beer.
Beer
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 5:17pm
im in - lets have a couple 
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 7:05pm
2 jobs closed out , 1 more to close out if this compressor does not crater again !!!!  Looks like Im going to have a lay over in Baltimore Washington airport, I will get to have a beer with Shamu at the airport !!!!  We will have to take a picture and post it for y'all !!!!

Just hope we can find each other !!!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 7:15pm
Rhino..this should be easy for you. Just get out that red flashing light you wear on yer head when your gassed..Sham will be able to pik you out of the crowd!
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 6:04am
Now there's a thought I have a headlight with a flashing red taillight. That ought to stand out in a crowd if I can get it past the TSA Geheime Staatspolizei!
Evil Smile
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 4:25pm
im thinking it would make a good target - just sayin , 
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 8:54pm
Too funny!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

Now there's a thought I have a headlight with a flashing red taillight. That ought to stand out in a crowd if I can get it past the TSA Geheime Staatspolizei!
Evil Smile

Must be friends of Hoadie.

My family tried to wipe them out.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2017 at 1:56pm
Well, I'm sure glad Rhino will be here soon.
Got digging in the firearm cabinets, & found an old .22 I had forgot about.(Found the K - 98 too).
I'm gonna need Rhino to help me w/this .22 Looks like some kinda competition rifle..but its got sights I aint never seen afore.(& its as dirty as they come!)
T'is well I "find" these things..gotta be creative to keep Rhino's idle hands out of trouble!
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2017 at 3:45am
Idle hands ?????   I usually have a beer in my hands so they never are idle !!!!  Well today I will be digging two graves , then what ever else I can think of while I have the excavator for the day !!!
"White Rhino"

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2017 at 4:16am
Could never figger that out. Water table is so high in LA,all ya gotta do is put a tent peg in the ground, and ALAKAPOOF! water geyser!! So just how do you dig a grave..without drowning??

Every cemetery Ive been to in LA, they have been TOMBED. Maybe you should tomb those horses?
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2017 at 5:30am
Well they getting a ground grave, and it will be wet !!!    Funny thing is , years ago I wanted to make a well for watering the garden.... was going to brick it and all, just could not figure out how to get the water out to brick it !!!  LOL!!!!  Would not have to be deep !!  LOL!!!
I did brick my water line valves, and thats what gave me the idea....  I have to reach underwater to turn them off !!!  Makes for finding a leak very hard !!!!! LOL!!
"White Rhino"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 31>
  Share Topic