Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off to see the wizard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 31>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2017 at 9:08am
We're going to get those hard hats with the flashing red beacon on top & the 2 brackets for beer cans on the side. We'll be unmistakable!
We'll just refill the coke cans with beer, or something stronger.

"Paging Mr Rhino!
Paging Mr Rhino"

It'll be like something out of Airplane!
Confused

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2017 at 1:23pm
Oi..Leave it to Shamu...& I have no doubt you will wear it in the Baltimore airport, too!
Loose wimmen tightened here
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2017 at 5:58pm
im thinking it will raise the TSA ire , but what the heck - go for it , it is not a bomb your just getting bombed WTF 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2017 at 4:33am
Start collecting bail money, guys!Evil Smile
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2017 at 5:25pm
yes ... might be a good "go fund me" ? 
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2017 at 7:01pm
Ah he!!......  do a go fund me for me !!! my AC bit the dust again and it looks like im on the hook for a new one !!!  put 2 horses in the ground, them meds aint cheap !!!  if it can happen its has !!  LOL!!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2017 at 3:49am
Aint that the A/C you got from Cookie?
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2018 at 10:36am
well we WERE planning on invading Louisianna in May - but things went astray again. Exchange rates @ 33%, Joe's mother's dementia getting worse - his dad in a home etc. Makes it difficult. So now, we are looking at late Sept..into October. Since we're driving this time, we can bring Rhino back with us for the hunt in Ontario, again!
And since its "hurricane season" I'll let them name one after me!! Seems fitting, cuz it takes a few weeks for folks there to recover after I bin there! .
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2018 at 3:18pm
If you're all driving up see if you can hit the East a bit. I'm near the I-70 I-81 junction but we can come West a bit as well. (We'll try to find a place with beer this time as well.)

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2018 at 8:12pm
Sham: I've heard about your "rendezvous"..Taking folks to places with no beer. TSK!
In a civilized world - you would hand him a cold one soon as he clears the arrival gate.
But that's in a "civilized" world..
If I stray up I-70...would the best I could hope for be warm beer?
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 9:22am
"Balmer" is probably not considered the civilized world in most of the civilized world.
There's several choices we're not totally in the boonies. We have Mexican, Indian, British & so on I can lay on for you. We can also get hard cider or mead!
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 9:33am
It will be called, NONY, no official name yet.

In honor of Hoadie we can all write in as request it be called Helen.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 8:36pm
who the heck is he!!en ? did i miss somthin 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2018 at 3:15am
You have to understand Paddy (he's not like us)
He's trying to say, name the place "Helen".
Then, when you want to meet someone there - you go to "Helen wait"

He is a strange lad.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2018 at 4:55pm
ok , i can grab onto that hoadie , been there done that , 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2018 at 9:41am
Well, here we go again!

Ed Hill (& his lovely wife) are due to arrive here, midweek.
Its dinner, with a follow up brekkie on Thursday, before they are off to places Daniel Boone hasn't even been to yet.

Assuming they survive, we will hook up again on the re-bound.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 31>
  Share Topic