Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off to see the wizard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2018 at 5:46pm
do let us know how they enjoyed their time , 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2018 at 7:16pm
Last time they was here, we had a great meet & greet.
(The downer was that my Husky had just passed, & I was still chokin back the tears). But we got thru it!
Wish they was spendin a little more time right here...its grape & wins season. Grape harvest is in full swing & the wineries are all open for tourism.(aka: free tastings)
But..alas..t'is not to be. We will remain disgustingly sober.
Loose wimmen tightened here
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2018 at 5:24pm
If & when youse guys pass close to MD the offer of a meetup stands.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Whitjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2018 at 5:31pm
BAWAHAHAHA....
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2018 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Whitjr Whitjr wrote:

BAWAHAHAHA....

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????  explain what was funny ?  I guess I miss the punch line ......
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2018 at 10:33pm
hey - did ya-all have fun ? i cannot see the trip not being fun , i wish i could join you one day , i think it might be the event of a lifetime , i fear my life has become such that i shall see far less of these than i would have hoped when i was young and invincible , i did enjoy those trips back when , 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2018 at 5:13am
Well, we had a few meet & greets @ Rhino's in "Loozeeanne", & they were great.
We had one (the first one) in Mississippi @ Cookie's. (Only two of us showed up - me & Rhino). But that was OK..cuz I got a great friend / relationship out of that one!!
A full blown meet & greet would be great...but in my case, it would have to be after thye dust settles from the trade wars that Mr. trump has instituted. Its making the exchange rates very volitile.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2018 at 6:35pm
yes , he has upset the applecart a bit - i need to add im in his courte but i do not do so to offend any of you , simply because there has been a lot of good come from what he has done that will never make the main stream media , 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2018 at 4:26am
Originally posted by A square 10 A square 10 wrote:

yes , he has upset the applecart a bit - i need to add im in his courte but i do not do so to offend any of you , simply because there has been a lot of good come from what he has done that will never make the main stream media , 

What are you talking about?
Am I the only one lost on this??

Please explain..
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2018 at 4:27am
Originally posted by White Rhino White Rhino wrote:

Originally posted by Whitjr Whitjr wrote:

BAWAHAHAHA....

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????  explain what was funny ?  I guess I miss the punch line ......

Your not alone Rhino...I haven't a clue either.

I do expect an explanation of some kind...soon
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2018 at 6:46am
Don't follow me! (I'm lost too)Wacko
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2019 at 1:45pm
Well, here we go again..I never thot anything like this would happen. Got less than happy news from the neurologist yesterday..came home a bit bummed. There was an envelope in the mail..from Blighty. Opened it up & found pre-paid ailine tickets to England on 3 June (returning on 11 June).
My pard in England set this all up. Tool around London first day..around his neck of the woods next day..5 June take the ferry over to Normandie for 2 1/2 days to take in the 75th D-Day festivities(Hotel rooms nearby), back to Blighty for a clay pigeon shoot (He calls it a pheasant shoot) & home..all paid for! WOW!! What a mate!! (I could never have done this..poor as a church mouse!)
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2019 at 2:21pm
Are you sure its not actually a REAL "Pheasant shoot"?
Just checking!
You are gong to be there for The Glorious 12th after all!
Clap?

Either way you have an excellent mate!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2019 at 4:15pm
Shamu: Thats in August..I'm going in June
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2019 at 7:05pm
Have a Great Time. 

Later 42rocker
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2019 at 7:48am
Enjoy anyway you'll have a blast!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
  Share Topic