Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OWS ????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OWS ????
    Posted: December 27 2010 at 8:36am
Any one know whats up with Old Western Scrounger ?????? Cant log in and if I try and get a new pass word sent to me nothing shows up .....

"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2010 at 9:13am
no - have not bought there for over a year now , probably busy with after christmas shoppers spending their loot 
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2010 at 9:37am
Actually this has been going on way before X-Mass and Thanksgiving ....... 1st time I got half way through an order and it would not go any further ... now I cant log into the sight to make an order ...it says it has My E-mail address on file and I try and get a new password and nothing comes to My E-Mail from them .....
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2010 at 10:16am
i just tried - same problem , let you know if i get past the gate , if they make it too hard i spend my money somewhere else 
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2010 at 11:38am
Well what I want .their place is the only place to find it ....
"White Rhino"

Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 1:54am
A Square 10 , Im waiting on a call from them right now ...They had Me redo My Log in info and I still get the same thing ....1st part of the order and then it locks up ..so The put aside what I wanted and they are going to call Me after lunch and get the info they need for the order .... all is looking OK so far ....I will let You know what happens ....
"White Rhino"

Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 2:05am
Done !!!!  Just got the call from Gibbs Rifle Co. and talked with the Lady ...She is shipping it free and they are currently checking the page to see what the problem is !!!!!!
So A Square 10 , if You needed to buy some thing from them do the email rout and complain if You cant get past step 2 and they will Hook You up over the phone .....
"White Rhino"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic