Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Toy I got a deal on !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Toy I got a deal on !!!
    Posted: September 14 2011 at 10:16am

Just put your mouse on the photo and click to see it shoot !!!!
This is the PSL 54C I got out of the Poor and Incomplete area of Century Arms ...  all I needed was a firing pin !!!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2011 at 6:45am
OH MAN!!! I cant wait!! It still better be there when I get there,mate! ICALL DIBBS!!
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2011 at 7:49am
LOL!!!  Hoadie, I had to get Me one after ordering one for LaMovieGuns....That one That the movie company ordered is going to be made to fire blanks !! 
 This one will stay in My private collection ....
 did you click on the photo and see it shoot ???
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2011 at 11:19am
who says us rednecks dont know fun , thats a wicked toy
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 3:54am
Sigh. If I showed one of those in public here in the PRK I'd be in jail forever!.

Ed
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 7:50am
Well Ed-Git yer buns over to Rhino's!!We'll meet ya there!
Hoadie
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 9:48am
Yes Ed , You are welcome to drop by with Hoadie and have some fun !!!  Hoadie ,I think We need to get whos who list started and get them some directions to the Swamp Farm !!!
And any one else who wants to come !!!
"White Rhino"

Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 1:41am
WR, thanks! I'd love to meet you and hook up with Hoadie, not sure if it'll be this year, we're hip deep in wedding plans for the kids.

( Side note of interest, five minutes from my house is pretty rural, and I just noticed the new map shows a "gun range". Three neighbors with adjoining properties have a shared 100 and 200 yd range, they had the county add it to the map so the realtors have to diviluge it to anyone looking in the area so they can't claim it was a surprise. Now i just have to meet them.)

Ed
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 12:28am
Wonder if I should do that ????  but then Im so far back in the swamp that not many city slickers or urbanites would want to live back here !!!! LOL!!
Most all the people and it was not many have moved on in one way or another that did not like Me shooting .......
"White Rhino"

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 6:12pm
You aint that secluded Rhino...y'all got nieghbours.(Its jus that they "look wierd" (banjo start here)
Hoadie
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 11:16pm
Hoadie , now you know the guys down here are a step up from them mountain boys !!!!  We play and old fiddle !!! no banjos here !!!!  LOL!!!!
"White Rhino"

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 4:14am
I'm not worried about banjos, but if I hear "dueling banjos" played on a mountain dulcimer one more time.Thumbs Down..........
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 4:32am
You're lucky, WR.  Most of the ranchers here hate city folks because they cash out of silicon valley, buy 5 or 10 acres from a split up ranch, move to the "country" for the peace and quiet and rural lifestyle... and then put a 10 ft fence around the property, add 24hr security floodlight and buy 3 rotties. And then complain because they can smell cows...

Ed
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 8:19am
Funny you should say that Ed. We had a Californian working here in rural MD a while back. Her big complaint? The cows in the field opposite her spankin' new town house in a sub division.Cry
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 12:15pm
Shamu, there is a development toward town called Phoenix Field. Everyone wanted a house in "the country" Guess what happened to the airport once they surrounded it with houses?  There is a large development right across the street from the last trap club in the Sacramento area, right next to the sign that says "Trap and Skeet shooting". Complaints are already coming in. It's gotta be the education system because the waters pretty good.

Ed

Ed
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 1:12pm
Had a problem down the Bayou a few years ago like that ...Owners were raising Hogs , some one built a Subdivision next to it and the people complained and took it to court !!  the judge looked at the records of who was there first and ruled in favor of the Hog Farmer !!!
Love it when its done fare !!!

"White Rhino"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic