Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey I'm a one of a kind

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dukeoflawnchair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukeoflawnchair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey I'm a one of a kind
    Posted: October 29 2006 at 3:02pm
You do me proud SGM...
Defend your right to arm bears!

Do you know what the chain of command is? It's a chain that I beat you with if you don't do what I say...
shotgunminister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgunminister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 1:48pm
If some places it's considered treason to speak of me.  I was quite the anarchist in my younger years. 
I've seen the future and I don't like it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 11:49am
Originally posted by shotgunminister shotgunminister wrote:

Yeah dave maybe that is it.

ERMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! SM ? You didn't mention that your a active member of this Forum did you ? Shocked Remember  alot of the Female members of that site have children Big%20smile In some places it's punishable by death even to mention us !!!!

Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgunminister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 10:52pm

Yeah dave maybe that is it.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:50pm
I'd prefer that you think of it as being a case of your a cut above the normal scum they get to sign up ! Remember you own & shoot Enfields !

Dave 
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 4:49pm
well mate..maybe they ummm how can i put it nicely..dont want nut jobs in their data base!LOL
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgunminister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 4:09pm
Well actauly one out of every five.  I went that E-harmony.com website that has been all over the TV.  It's a dating site that is supposed to be all the rage. Simply because I got bored waiting for the dryer to be done.  It said and I quote:

Dear Sir,

We regret to infrom you that although we have thousands listed in our data base we can not match you.  This happens in 1 out of every 5 people.

Quess this makes me special. 

Or maybe I'm just a run of the mill nut job...Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic