FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Addley scope mount for #4/Mk1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
a2d2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a2d2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Addley scope mount for #4/Mk1
    Posted: April 09 2013 at 4:26am
I was cruising on Addley's eBay web site and I noticed they have a mount for the M1917 Enfeild (P-17)
Looks really good for those who have the M1917
Addley really seems to be going after the Enfeild market
A2D2
a2d2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a2d2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2013 at 10:20pm
I noticed that addley got the 3rd gen available on ebay, but not on there website yet. again thats where the savings is from buying on there website. I'll be placing my orde ron there website soon as they are up.
A2D2
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 1:07pm
$99.99 plus s/h. That is for the Gen2 model with side rail. Their eBay handle is 'corvairflyer'. If you order one ask about the extended she!! extractor screw kit.
lmao_37 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmao_37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 12:09pm
I just looked on there site and they are sold out and not showing the price just wondered how much they cost
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 3:15am
Hey, I just noticed that today marks one whole year since I joined this site! Sure has been fun and educational!
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 3:14am
Oh sure, come on Hoadie, where is your sense of adventure? LOL. Thanks again for the leg work you did on my behalf with the ammo, I do appreciate your efforts!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Canuck Canuck wrote:

2 blue pills = 8 hours of...pole vaulting around the house.

OH NO!! Lets not start THAT thread again!
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 2:11am
I have my extended ejector screw coming in the mail shortly, talk about excellent customer relations, Gerry is an awesome individual in this respect. Thanks for the heads' up on the 3rd gen coming soon, a2d2!
a2d2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a2d2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 10:43pm
Addley is also coming out with a 3rd Generation that will allow you to use your open sights with out going any higher then the mount is already the option for open sites or scope will be there, it also sits forward more. better improvements I think. should be out in 3 weeks give or take. www.addleyprecision.com/products
A2D2
a2d2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a2d2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 10:08pm
I know that addley precision inc. will mail you a ejector screw supplement for your mount for free if your having issues with the ejection.  email at addleyprecision.com

cheers
A2D2
muffett.2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffett.2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2012 at 4:13am
Not you silly, the wife or the girlfriend do the pole vaulting, you just enjoy.Big smile
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 11:13pm
PinchShockedCry
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
sayak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Canuck Canuck wrote:

Ouch! 
I support hard work, creativity, freedom, responsibility and truth
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 1:08am
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2012 at 10:37pm
Recurance of "Enfielditis"! Classic symptoms, call matron & take 2 of the blue pillsWink
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2012 at 8:38am
nice looking mount , you are starting an itch within me to set one of mine up again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic