Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: November 26 2006 at 2:15pm
Kinda a new member...........just found this thread.  I just completed a restoration of a German K43 dual lug rifle. I found this old girl in the top of my Dads workshop.

I had a good time with the K43 so I picked up the Enfield No1 MkIII 1940 B.S.A. with sporterized stock for 100 bucks. Rifle is in really good shape so I would like to find some good wood for a good price.

I am a Christian born and raised in Texas.

My wife an 16 year old son like to shoot handguns at the local range.
Mine is a Colt 45 gold cup, hers is a Charter Arms undercover 38 and his is a Bersa 380 auto.   We are in the process of upgrading my wife to a Wather 9mm.

Well thats about it...........Working in a chemical plant for the past 31 years.

Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 2:28pm
Welcome Barney49, Hope you find what you are looking for here.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Lithgow Lithgow wrote:

Welcome Barney49, Hope you find what you are looking for here.

What ? Insanity ??????  Welcome Barney ! Although it may look like a mad house round here most of the time . We like to think that this is a site that not only  offers a wealth of knowlage but  also gives us a chance to let off steam & have a great number of laughs ! SmileSmile

dave ....the unmedicated
Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 5:21pm
Wot he said
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 5:24am
Chemical plant, eh? HHmmmm...Your REAL name isn't Homer, is it?
Hoadie - the encourageable
Loose wimmen tightened here
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic