FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1907 Collection---> For SALE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fross View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1907 Collection---> For SALE!
    Posted: June 02 2014 at 1:32am

he!!o Sarge

Is the last one (the EFD - 6-10) still available?

If yes, do you have some additional pictures, especially ricasso markings? A regimental marking?

What would be international shipping cost to France?

I can pay with PayPal.

Thanks,

Francois

Rockape2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockape2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2013 at 4:19am
he!!o Sarge,
Any news on if the remaining bayonets have been sold by bulk purchase.
Thanks,
Sarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2013 at 11:54pm
Gentlemen...

I have a bulk offer of purchase for the remainder of the '07's. Any further individual sales are suspended pending the outcome of quote for courier postage costs attached to this sale.

Thank you!.
This is MY rifle, there are many like, but this one... is MINE!
LuckyLes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2013 at 5:06pm
Hi Sarge,
What will you take for the balance of these, They will need to be sent to Australia, postcode 4163. Can you arrange a quote for this. I am also looking for a bayonet for a No4 Mk2 if you have one.
Regards
Les
Les
Sarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2013 at 4:57am
Originally posted by BrassMagnet BrassMagnet wrote:

Any Wilkinson Swords left?
Preferably something to fit a Mk3 or an Ishapore?

yes... there are five remaining. Anything without the word SOLD! on it... is still available. ;-)

The Pattern-1907 Sword Bayonet was made to fit the SMLE No.1 Mk.3... no matter which manufacturer. 'Wilkinson' and 'Wilkinson Pall Mall' are one and the same.

BrassMagnet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrassMagnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2013 at 4:40am
Any Wilkinson Swords left?
Preferably something to fit a Mk3 or an Ishapore?
Sarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2013 at 12:46am
I'm dropping the price of what I have left : £60 + Postage.
Sarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2013 at 1:21am
shotgun sam...

Your item will be sent via Special Delivery. This is tracked at every stage, and signed for at delivery. Guaranteed next day delivery = 1pm. Cost is £8.25, with insurance up to £200.

If this is ok for you, PM me your postal details, and give you mine.
shotgun sam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgun sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2013 at 5:29am
Sarge

That is fine let me know how much it will be
Sarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2013 at 2:41am
shotgun sam...

I'll accept a cheque or postal order from UK individuals. I'll need to wait on a cheque clearing first though before I'll post. Do you require any further photo's. If not, I'll package it up, have it weighed, and let you know the postage.

shotgun sam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgun sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2013 at 1:51am
I am intrested in the Wilkinson Pall Mall 11-17 as I have a smle 1917.
what method of payment are you using?
Sarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 11:18pm
A square 10...

You should see the ones i'm keeping! Wink  I'll get them all together soon, and post a few pics. My collection in the USA is just as good, but with more 'Hookies'.

Ten years ago I was doing the rounds of antique and military fairs, scanning the auction sites, and browsing the collector listings! Thumbs Up

Oh... you should have seen the ones that got away....
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 10:08pm
what a fantastic array of blades , where were you ten years ago when i was seking out these ? i think i now know why they were so hard to find decent ones
Sarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:55am
Spread the word... Thanks... Yes! I'd love to see these all go to good homes.
Rockape2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockape2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:34am
Hi Sarge,
Oh yes but which one, either a Wilkinson Pall Mall 11-17 or Wilkinson 4-15 or a Sanderson 9-17
Are you North or South in the UK ? I have a dealer friend that maybe interested in bulk buy will pass details on after the Bank Holiday, Bisley tomorrow will spread the word for you if thats ok.
Sarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:23am
Bloody expensive...

For within the UK, I'm looking at a few quid. Obviously the cost is inline with the packaging used. Are you interested in anything?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic