Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Children I'm happy again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Children I'm happy again
    Posted: December 16 2006 at 4:00am
Fellow Enfield Addicts & other loonies ! I'm pleased to report that Not only have I found my replacement Chamfering tool !!!!! I have found the origanal one I had lost ! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile Yes Kiddies  the sun has come out from behind the clouds & all is well in the hurcombe house hold !

Dave
Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 4:57am
Maybe you could tie it on a string around your neck so you wont lose it again.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 5:08am
Originally posted by Lithgow Lithgow wrote:

Maybe you could tie it on a string around your neck so you wont lose it again.

I was thinking as it's pointed of useing it as a supositry ! Then I'd always know where it was !LOLLOL

Dave ....Oh Matron ! I have a little task for you !

Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 8:15am
Dont think Ill go there
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 8:50am
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 9:57am
Hey Dave, think loosing your champfering tool is bad? Try loosing your wallet in the swamp.  well it aint fun. not says Me, but my Buddy mark got back today awhile befor me, and when i came in the house he was going through the couch, looking for his wallet. well no luck. he looked at me with the most pitiful look and said ."Ya think i might have lost it in the Swamp?" Well..... yep that was it. we headed back out hip bootsm and all, well he got lucky, it was by the tree the stand is in and under water. good thing there is no current in the swamp. unfortunatly his wallet is wet and muddy.  
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 10:24am
Originally posted by White Rhino White Rhino wrote:

Hey Dave, think loosing your champfering tool is bad? Try loosing your wallet in the swamp.  well it aint fun. not says Me, but my Buddy mark got back today awhile befor me, and when i came in the house he was going through the couch, looking for his wallet. well no luck. he looked at me with the most pitiful look and said ."Ya think i might have lost it in the Swamp?" Well..... yep that was it. we headed back out hip bootsm and all, well he got lucky, it was by the tree the stand is in and under water. good thing there is no current in the swamp. unfortunatly his wallet is wet and muddy.  

Well white Rhino, if it was lost in the sofa the females would have gotten all the money, I was for the best lost in the swamp

CM
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 11:53am

dave...see i told ya youll always find it in the last place you look..ive been tryin to find my sanity for years..but to no avail. Star

'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 9:17am
Well Cookie Monster, Mark went back hunting today and lost his sun glasses, he might loose his mind out there if he hasnt lost it yet hanging around with me.
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 12:45pm
I don't think there can be anything worse than missplaceing or loseing gear when your out bush ! The number of times I've had to back track to look for different things over the years ! As for  my sanity ? Hell you never miss what you've never hadBig%20smile

Dave
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 12:46pm
geeze dave - does the same hold true for virginity?
Hoadie - the curious
Loose wimmen tightened here
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 7:36am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

geeze dave - does the same hold true for virginity?
Hoadie - the curious

George !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm supprized you'd ask a question as personal as that ! You know I'm from Quorn ! ...........The definition of a Virgin round here is a Girl that can run faster than her brothers ,uncles ,Father & in some cases Grandfather !LOLLOLLOL

Dave
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 9:37am
oh dave thats sick mate...really ..really sickLOL
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 9:50am
Originally posted by allan allan wrote:

No Mate ! That's Life & Reproduction in Quorn !

Dave haveing a hate season with the township !

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 9:52am
Originally posted by allan allan wrote:

No mate it's just the Reproductive habits of Quorn !Evil%20Smile

Guess whos having a hate sesson on the Township ?

Dave living 11kms out of town !
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 1:19pm
I forwarded ur quotes to the mayor of Quorn.
I want to hear his comments.(In the meantime - U better get ur sis in law to open the mail & start ur car!)
Hoadie - the Encourageable
Loose wimmen tightened here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic