Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Political
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What did he mean?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did he mean?
    Posted: October 30 2013 at 5:46am
On July 2, 2008, President Obama delivered a speech in Boulder in which he promised the creation and establishment of a “Civilian National Security Force.” He further promised it would be “just as powerful, just as strong and just as well funded as the U.S. Military,” he said, “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.”
Should I be scared? 
Can you imagine ANY other president saying this and the press not talking about it for months?
I support hard work, creativity, freedom, responsibility and truth
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 5:52am
would the "Civilian National Security Force" not be the Police!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
sayak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 8:07am
I have no clue, but didn't Hitler have a civilian, para-military police force?
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 8:45am
..& Stalin, & Moussolini, & the Chineese etc etc etc
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 11:01am
WE we go again, more piles of s&#k again.

D

Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 9:01pm
This mythical force is directly reporting to the ruler, not any Local, State, or Federal office just to him, personally (or his Czars). Its in addition to the police & anyone else. If it exists anywhere except in his mind is a bit open to debate, but he definitely wants one even if he doesn't (yet) have one.

There is a law in the U.S. preventing military use within the country ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act )so I see it as an attempt to "newspeak" the "civilian" part to get past the act.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 9:23pm
Sounds dodgey!
This last week there has been a lot of info on the international news about the US government intercepting communications in European countries. They are talking of 60 million calls intercepted in one month; including mobile phones of prominent leaders etc! It's not gone down too well this side of the pond.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 9:55pm
Zed;
From what I've seen on the news - that 60 million calls you refer to, was in Spain, alone!
I agree..this spying on EVERYONE & our allies is "over the top" when it comes to "National Security". From what I can see, its going over like a fart in a space suit around the world.
With actions like this coming to light, is it any wonder why the States are becoming so reviled in the world opinion?
I wonder what else these "security gurus" are up to.(If they're so good @ security issues - how could they mess this up so bad? Methinks there is bufoons in the security dept). Does McArthy ring a bell?
Hoadie
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 10:48pm
Its really getting absolutely nutz. I don't think he has any grasp on any form or reality at all any more. IMO he sees himself as some kind of benevolent absolute ruler, empowered by being "above the law of the base", to do what the voices in his head tell him to for *take deep breath* "Leaningforwardintohope&change to ecogreenovatetheplanetfordechilluns", *gasps for air*.

Everything here is becoming just mindless catchphrases like that one! You get past the first & the second is just waiting to pop up instead of any conscious thought.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 3:18am
How long before they start opening the mail?
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 4:57am
'bout 7 years ago it started, then it was renewed 2 years ago.Censored
No-one here uses "snail mail" & e-mail has been "unsecured" for quite a while.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Tell me again how Democrats & Republicans differ? I' can't quite get a handle on it any more.Evil Smile
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 8:32am
...best not let go of yer shootin irons folks...looks like we're gonna be a needin 'em sooner then we thot!
Hoadie
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 8:58am
I think it is all part of the 'Illuminati' agenda to rule the world. Hoadie, you are correct in saying to hold onto our guns, best stock up on ammunitions as well.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 12:18pm
I note the prices have been headed northward on ammo, & the availability seems to be shrinking..even here in the great white north.
(But I still have enuf to do my Custer impersonation!!)
Hoadie
sayak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

'bout 7 years ago it started, then it was renewed 2 years ago.Censored
No-one here uses "snail mail" & e-mail has been "unsecured" for quite a while.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Tell me again how Democrats & Republicans differ? I' can't quite get a handle on it any more.Evil Smile
Not much difference between old guard R and D. The difference is between liberal and conservative.
I trust no one who has been in office for more than two terms.

I believe Obama was referring to arming civilian agencies such as FEMA and others... even the Park Service!
Meanwhile, he is downsizing our military while neutering them and and making them PC.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2013 at 12:06pm
based on the armored vehicals being sent at very low cost to cities all over the country [we got one here last month] i suspect its to counter our tradition of "a rifle behind every blade of grass" that's prevented foreign invasion for all these years , 

he actually does say what he intends - its just not listened to or taken seriously , 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic