A good day out (200 metre range)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A good day out (200 metre range)
    Posted: November 11 2013 at 5:36am
Nice!

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2013 at 4:51am
I am planning to try Federal Match Primers in the same set up soon; as I have been advised by a very experienced shot that they are better, more consistent than the Winchester's that I am currently using. I will post results when they are tested. 
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2013 at 4:03am
Good shooting, Zed!! Thanks for posting the materials you used for this grouping.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2013 at 3:49am
I finally got to practice on a 200 metre range last week with my No4 mk1/2. I put 40 rounds through it and was pleased with the result, I am slowly improving my technique and breathing and that showed towards the end of the session. There is a flyer in the 4 ring but not visible on this photo.

This was using Tubal 3000 (39,3 grains) and Sierra Matchkings, Remington brass and winchester primers. Prone position,( no rest)
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic