FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1917 mk111

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1917 mk111
    Posted: January 13 2007 at 2:12am
Good on ya, Allan!!! We'll make an Enfield -spert outta you yet, boyo!!

Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2007 at 10:38pm
gday..the dates would be issue then later reissue....HV high velocity mk7 ammo..see our how to post forum mate..photo bucket is the go
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
mustang 67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustang 67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2007 at 10:04pm

Hi im  new to this site but i was hoping to get some information on an enfield i have had for several years now. I know onlythat it was made in 1917 and it has had the stock cut down ,but i am interested in yhe markings on the stock as it would be great to put some history to this rifle.On the stock there are several numerical markings being    10/45 and12/17 there is also c.m.e with2.m.d underneath the brass disk is gone but the numbers52395 are behind it. it also  has HV stamped about the middle of the stock and R above MA  there are other markings as well but i think this is enough for now ,will post pictures as soon as i figure out how     regards paul                                                                                                                       

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic