Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Political
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assault Rifle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Von Gruff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2015 at 8:41pm
I have both for my sporting rifle and really like the trim look and handling feel of the 5 round magazine

Von Gruff

The ability to do comes with doing.   

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12
DairyFarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2015 at 7:13am
http://www.bitsofpieces.com/kmag.html
They in Delta B.C. They sell South African made K-Mag in 5 and 10 round LE #1 and #4. I did a posting on them for South African buyers. Now you too can get them.
ikesdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikesdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2015 at 9:39pm
Yo, DF, where in the States can these be found ?

Pro Deo et Patria

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 2:27am
I'm not in the States. I'm in South Africa.
Wanting to come live over there. Just got to find a way in. Most of us come on a visitor's visa and don't leave. After a few years they claim citizenship. 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 4:35am
All U gotta do to get into Canada is say your a refugee..
Loose wimmen tightened here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 6:10am
In 97 I did a 6 week tour of the west coast from Vancouver to San Francisco and back. My, then wife to be, and I decided that BC was were we would like to live. In 99 I left South African after I got retrenched from my forest manager job. I was on my way to Canada and stopped in UK to earn a few bucks so that I could put in the application for Canada for my wife and me. By the time I had set myself up in a good job and was getting the money together the world economy did the big nose dive. We decided to stay a few years more and get some more money together. Along came the little one and life suddenly has different priorities. We moved back to sunny SA to give the kid a better quality of life. I ended up farming. Now our currency job took a huge tumble after the idiot-in-charge fires the finance minister. Our saving grace is that we are all dual SA / Irish citizens. So travel and work within the EU is never a problem. 
ikesdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikesdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 7:41am
Yes, I know where you are but my question was......are these mags available in the US ?
Pro Deo et Patria

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 8:54am
Sorry I wasn't thinking. Long morning. Maybe email them and see if they supply anyone in the US.
ikesdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikesdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 9:49am
Been milking too many cows today, have ya ?  : )
Pro Deo et Patria
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 6:48pm
I already e-mailed those guys..If they aren't available stateside, maybe I can get 'em for you & use usps to get 'em to ya
ikesdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikesdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 8:11pm
Anybody got a price on them ?
Pro Deo et Patria
Von Gruff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Von Gruff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2015 at 9:20pm
and a picture to see the bottom edge profile.
Von Gruff

The ability to do comes with doing.   

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12
ikesdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikesdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2015 at 9:35pm
Click on the link. They look as the originals do, not the sharp edged ones sold as aftermarket here.
Pro Deo et Patria

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2015 at 9:54pm
I think K-Mag tries to stick to the original designs as far as possible. Best to contact the.

I think, like most SA manufacturing companies, it is traditional to shut down before the 16 Dec for the holidays, so it may be a while before getting an answer.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2015 at 4:26am
I sent them an e-mail.
Enquired re: 5 Rnd mag.
Got a one line response:"Don't have any in stock"
There you have it...the search continues
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2015 at 7:18am
Hoadie,

I will keep my eyes out for a shortern mag for you.

One never know what you will find at gun shows.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic