Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The decent is completed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The decent is completed.
    Posted: September 03 2016 at 3:59pm
Yes, folks after years of dedicated trial & error I've finally become 100% "Appalachian American"!
I was seeking that last little detail to make my neck completely red & today We found it.

I dun gots me a hownd dawg!
Shocked

Meet our as yet un named Black & Tan Coon Hound (we think). She's a shelter rescue , female, about 5 years old & an absolute sweetheart. They found her abandoned so we know very little about her, but we think she may have been a house pet that had an unwanted litter of pups & was ditched.
Angry

Introduction to our cat "Nervy" (Boy howdy is he ever) went fairly well, no major blood loss on either side.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2016 at 5:56pm
Looks like a great friend.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2016 at 6:33pm
Well, you found a friend.

I have no doubt the future will be brilliant for all of you.

Maybe name her "Lucky"..Lucky you found each other
Loose wimmen tightened here
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2016 at 7:12pm
That's just awesome! I love it! So touched a chord in my heart......
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2016 at 7:33pm
Wow! Canuck...you have a heart?? (I'm humbled)
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2016 at 5:51am
We'll never really know the story, but she was trapped as  a stray & they think she was in heat or maybe pregnant when she was dumped. The shelter does an auto neuter/spay, so she was able to have pups up to the time she was dumped we believe.

We cant say for sure but she is settling in nicely, even kidnapping neighbors laps in rotation!

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2016 at 6:20am
WOW!! That dog is viscious!!
Look what she did to that ladie's jeans!!
Holy smokes!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2016 at 9:59am
Hoadie, the best is yet to come!

She looks like a hunter to me.

Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2016 at 10:01am
Yep, I have a heart, Hoadie, LOL. It pumps cosmoline sometimes but a good single malt clears that out.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2016 at 10:50am
I am not sure that is your heart, it might be another one.

I had a heart once but my ex ripped it out of me when we split.
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2016 at 11:11am
Call it Ty!  Tycoon??
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2016 at 11:35am
I would call her "Enfield".

I have a Enfield that will bite you in ass.

My home is protected by a Enfield.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2016 at 5:48am
Well she got a new name!
"Flopsy"!
Partly because of the ears & partly because of the way she just flops down on you when she lap sits.

We've also figured out she probably lived in a barn or something because she's not housebroken at 5 years old! Off to buy more newspapers!
Shocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2016 at 7:41am
Make sure Hillary photo is face up.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2016 at 7:45am
Why would I make a poor dumb innocent creature like Flopsy suffer like that?
Censored

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2016 at 8:07am
True.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic