Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Political
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

USS Deplorables

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SW28fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USS Deplorables
    Posted: December 13 2016 at 2:44pm
Have a Nice Day
If already having a nice day please disregard
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2016 at 5:03pm
there is a fairly strict system for naming navy vessals , i think there might be a place this might fit but they certainly will not just arbitrarily apply it to the next christened vessal , it would have to be one in class that might apply to , 

but i like the idea - and i find it fitting 
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2016 at 9:14am
Works for me.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2016 at 11:26am
I find it a bit of a strange name for a warship. Possibly because I'm not in the USA.
How about "USS Exterminator", at least it sounds like it means business!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
25-5 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2016 at 1:26pm
Or to paraphrase an old Toby Keith song:
USS Putabootinyourass.
For the pikes must be together at the rising of the moon.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2016 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Zed Zed wrote:

I find it a bit of a strange name for a warship. Possibly because I'm not in the USA.
How about "USS Exterminator", at least it sounds like it means business!

Its a Shrillary  moniker from the election campaign. Anyone opposing her was a "Basket of Deplorables"!

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Confused
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2016 at 8:42pm
im a deplorable then , 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2016 at 9:55pm
I am just one step a head of you all, I am despicable.

Just ask my exwife who is still crying about the stolen election.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2016 at 11:24pm
thanks for the explanation Shamu. "USS The Deplorables" it is then!!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
SW28fan View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SW28fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 3:37am
This has become sort of a theme song
Have a Nice Day
If already having a nice day please disregard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 8:31am
I raise my mug to the new ship!

Long may She sail.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 7:53pm
and ill raise mine because she would be a fine ship of remarkable capability sure to prove to be far more effective than many in the past , cheers 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2016 at 8:01pm
I hear the USS Hoadie is also in the planning stages.

It is my understand it is a gnome carrier.

It is able to land gnomes, 100 or more any where is the world.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 2:46am
...DRONE carrier, Paddy - DRONE carrier. (flippin heathen! )
Loose wimmen tightened here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 8:50am
We are all in trouble now.

A aircraft carrier that launches drones,is run by Gnomes, and with Hoadie in Command.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 10:00am
You've heard of "Clown Cars"? Welcome to "Gnome Cars"

We're still working on that tricky thing called "landing"
Confused
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic