Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Military Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

some reading

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some reading
    Posted: February 18 2007 at 7:16am
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2007 at 7:51am
Can you help Hoadie with his reading? He lost his glasses and he's dyslexic too.
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2007 at 9:46am
The sooner he goes the better ! "David Hicks" ????? Who the Hell is David Hicks ? There was a chap by that name born in Australia ,but he changed his name when he converted to Islam ! At the end of the Day what right does a Mercenary have ?

Dave 
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2007 at 10:32am
the right to rot quietly dave..thats the rights he's got in my books!
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2007 at 8:03pm
http://ninemsn.com.au/

latest update
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 4:07am
OK mate..Just WHAT is it I'm supposed to be reading in the "latest update"??
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 5:17am
yeh..um the page has probably changed for ya mate cos your behind us in time..it was an update on us aussies sendin more "personel" not troops.
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 7:47am
Personally I think it is bullsh*t that the bloke has been kept couped up in some sh*ttly little cell for five years.

Yeah he was involved with the talliban, and he is probably guilty as sin. But I think he should have the right to a fair trial, not this military commission bullsh*t, particulary after 5 years of the US not having a law to charge him under.

If "honest John" wasnt such an arse kisser the aussie nationals that would have been in there would have been released within 6 months and charged and tried under our laws just like the brits were.

This pleadge by the liberal goernment to get him back to Australia now is just a cynical vote grabbing exercise. Liberals dont have my vote, and never will.
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 8:19am

5 years is a long time hatchet, i agree with ya there...he shouldve been hanged, drawn and quatered that afternoon they caught him!

Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 10:27am
If I was running this countery I would have the death peanalty, with two options, the rope or the firing squad.

It will be a top day out for all the family as well, or we could combine it with other community events like rugby leauge matches, at half time instead of having kiddies doing crapy dances, or playing under 8's footy, we could have a hanging insted, roll the gallows out into the middle of the field and roberts your mothers brother.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Hatchetman Hatchetman wrote:

If I was running this countery I would have the death peanalty, with two options, the rope or the firing squad.

It will be a top day out for all the family as well, or we could combine it with other community events like rugby leauge matches, at half time instead of having kiddies doing crapy dances, or playing under 8's footy, we could have a hanging insted, roll the gallows out into the middle of the field and roberts your mothers brother.

My Bloody Oath ! Jeez it would make going to the Cricket worth while ! Whilst they were having "Tea" Ya could knock 2 or 3 off like a school boy rubbing out his sums ! On Public holidays you could have a celebrity type hanging !

Dave willing to pull the trigger or lever
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 7:49am
No you guys got it all wrong! You use them for millitary pop up targets.
50 new recruits on the fireing line and the inmate would pop up and if he can make it off the field he goes free.  My money would be on the troops.
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic