Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > After Market Enfields
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

had occasion to shoot trap this past weekend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: had occasion to shoot trap this past weekend
    Posted: July 12 2017 at 9:12pm
i needed to catch up on league rounds that i was desperatly behind on , i shot one with the enfield - OK its a martini enfield , and yes its a conversion to 22 for the miniture at some oint in life and then cusomized to the trap gun it is today , it gives me pleasure and therefor i enjoy shooting wit

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2017 at 5:50am
ARGHHH! PhotoBucket gotcha.
Dead
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2017 at 7:47pm
yes it has - im done with it again , they can go to ...................
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2017 at 5:31am
Go to "imgur", they seem decent.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2017 at 8:21pm
im going to do that , my avitar etc are with my older photobucket and these were in my newer , im so done with all their BS , ive lost so many photos that i know they still have - ive seen them posted on the net over the yeatrs where i never put them as well as in those photo collages that you can find out there , they steal your photos ...i know i probably signed away my rights to them , but why cut me off for access ????? dont get that buisness thinking , i will be forever griping , and i used to give them KUDOS 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic