Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

They hid the good beer!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They hid the good beer!
    Posted: November 20 2017 at 5:32am
Rotten lot!
Who told them White Rhino & I were getting together on his return home stopover in "Beautiful DownTown Balmer"?

We met up for a few elbow benders as planned but the brewworks hid all the tap beer we had to "Adapt, Improvise, overcome"! by quaffing a few Heinekens instead.
Only we could find "a pub with no beer"!

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2017 at 7:12am
What luck!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2017 at 7:20am
Yep, Even when I got home, I stopped by my Sons house and all he had was Bud Light !!!Guess I could have walked to my place and got a good beer, but I was hungry and he had Pouldeux (Coot) on the stove!!!   now to unpack and get everything straight !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2017 at 8:41am
Oh, Paddy its the dyin' truth mate.Cry
I don't look for weird, but somehow it hunts me down constantly. If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2017 at 4:41pm
I always have a Fosters or two in cooler for friends of my Dad's from down under.

A bit of shine, a mason jar or two, in the Grandfather clock and some dark beer in the cooler unless my son get there first.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic