Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a new years thought

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a new years thought
    Posted: December 23 2017 at 9:34am
i borrowed this from another site i visit , it made me look back over this past year and chuckle , it was proven so true so many times on so many levels this year - 

“Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,

which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!!
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2017 at 11:49am
I like it!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2017 at 1:41pm
Oh I am SO going to get into trouble for this one!

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2017 at 2:37pm
That is hilarious!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2017 at 3:41pm
Truer words were never documented!
Loose wimmen tightened here
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2017 at 6:03pm
Great!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2017 at 9:17pm
oh my goodness , i never thought there was photographic evidence but am so glad you shared that with us - i gotta pass that on to my liberal friends and sugest ----"PLASTIC" from the graduate for those of us that recall , plastic gloves please 
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 4:13am
Excellent!
For anyone that loves a laugh and "Politically Incorrectness" I suggest you google "Charlie Hebdo" and look at some of the cartoons. You will have to translate the text from French, but a lot of it is self explanatory when you see the cartoon!
As you may remember that 12 of the staff were shot by terrorists for taking the piss out of Allahhh!
(but they've actually had more lawsuits from Catholics)
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 7:19pm
i think the lawsuits frivolous - after all , if your liberal and politically correct you accept everything right  ? am i wrong ? or do you have to be homeless , on welfare , a degenerate to be acceptible ??? just askin ....

as a "raised" catholic in this country - why ??? what possible good comes from such ???? let em say what they want - its not the words that really harm folks its the bombs they wear and plant ........
AGAIN JUST SAYIN 

i realize catholicism elsewhere is practiced differently , im not fond of the irish interpretation - it kills innocent  people , im not fond of any religion that kills innocent people , 

what good ever comes ? if we are not promoting good why are we ever considered good ? why are THEY not condemned and executed from our society - they do not get along [play well with others] and do not contribute a measly thing to the future except their offspring [which they contribute generously] with no redeeming hope for change - just more death and destruction , 

if that IS society today - whats the problem with all of us being armed so we can all participate equally , on a level playing field , with gusto - add your culture to the mutual destruction kind of thing ? 
AGAIN JUST ASKIN 

it seems to me that liberals only want to arm those that hate - those that willfully want to alter society in negative ways , what do they hope to gain ??????????????

all to often the "LIBERAL" as we know them will be the 'TARGET' of those they wish to allow to remain armed - REALLY ? WHATS THE POINT ???

im not anti catholic - i was baptised and confirmed as one , i did not point at them any more than i did the muslims - im in no way one of them - im just sick of folks killing each other over religion , im sick of folks in chicago killing each other over whatever drug or BS they use as an excuse , im just sick of it all and as a curmudgeonly old guy - im saying it out loud - we need to rid society of these folks ...take that where you may , i will not condone it anymore without speaking out , 

liberal courts leave the public as future victims of past offenders - i read it here , i read it on the BBC , im not in tune with you in other countries but do not tell me its different there , 

repeat offenders that get "life" that equals a few years are out and preying on unsuspecting future victims - it should be "LIFE"  , im in favor of 'death' in some rare instances , there is no redeeming some , 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2018 at 9:07am
The sad thing is that the violence in Ireland had very little to do with religion, its was coincidental, but there was a way, way deeper & older set of causes & the catholic/Protestant thing was blown out of all proportion.
The real causes date back all the Way Oliver Cromwell. (25 April 1599 – 3 September 1658) & his treatment of the Scots & Irish Gaels.
http://www.historynet.com/irish-confederate-wars-oliver-cromwells-conquest-of-ireland.htm

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2018 at 7:46pm
i do know this - im here because of some of this "old country" stuff , my ancestors left scotland for canada and austrailia back in the day , 

its the 'modern representation' that inspired my comment , as a scotsman i have my own issues with the english , and as an american i have more , but in the MODERN world i have no issue , i did see that irish "thing" as a bloody bit of stupidity for the loss of life , 

im inclined to call out the mid east for their 15th century BS and ill not coward from calling out my ancestors [even if cousins] for theirs , but i will admit as an american - i would stand my ground so i dont fault the disagreement - i only fault terroristic taking of innocent life , if that makes sense , 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic