Parker Hale 1000 Supreme

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parker Hale 1000 Supreme
    Posted: January 27 2018 at 5:36am
beautiful prfessionaly sported rifle , she is a looker , congrats 
Macd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Macd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2018 at 2:13pm
As this is an Enfield forum I thought it only right I post a few pictures of mine.  It is  a Maltby No4 Mk1/2 that was FTR'd at Fazakerly in 1955.  The barrel was probably replaced at that time as it is stamped F53.  It has very little use.  I added the ATI mouint and the Bushnell scope 1.5-4.0x20 that was made by Bausch and Lomb in the 1950's.  Like all Enfields I have met it has a generously long chamber.  I am seriously considering having it re-chambered to the 303 Epps version.  Easier on brass and more accurate with less jump.  My other PH is a 30-06 Santa Barbara action.  It is very accurate, sub-MOA with a BSA scope shooting from a rest.   My good friend has a PH Custom #1, 1917 No 1. Mk III* for sale complete with the original PH side mount, rings and a Tasco Pronghorn scope.  It is in good condition.  I believe it has an 1950's FTR date also.  He is in Ontario.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic