Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

6/47 No5 Mk1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2018 at 7:01pm
nice grab , shes a late one as production ceased in 10/47 , mine is one of those as well , i love it and will not part with it , put the finish back to normal please , my FAZ has the metal cap on the forestock , me early BSA was like yours without , i do not think this feature dates them in any way , BSA started and quit first and FAZ started and quit last , 

the bayonet was a major plus as noted , can you describe the markings please , there are many indian versions out there , not that they are bad , a poole would be better P in a circle , pretty tiny and not easy to spot as light stamped sometimes , 
i wish our photo storage allowed a lot more - but then id have to spend all that time loading etc , 
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2018 at 8:50pm
I have to completely clean the bayonet first to see any marks. It's in rough shape but can be salvaged.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic