Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

School shootings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: School shootings
    Posted: March 02 2018 at 6:04am
I was sitting here pondering WHY these thugs target schools for their massacres. It doesn't make any real sense to me. If you want to rage against the system - try taking on the "system". Attack the gov't or military or police..but they don't. They go after the defensless & vulnerable.

Then I got to thinking: Am I to believe that a handful of highschool students organized a huge rally on capitol hill, in such a short time - on their own? And so incredibly well choreographed & prepared?

Maybe I'm strange..but this doesn't seem possible to me. I'm wondering if bigger interests aren't at play here.

(Maybe I shouldn't sit & think so much)
Loose wimmen tightened here
Stanforth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanforth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 6:56am
Thinking makes your head hurt..Wacko
Life.. a sexually transmitted condition that is invariably fatal.
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 7:04am
Bigger interests are at play. Those students were rallied by anti-gun interests. Many anti-gun celebrities also helped to fund it. The students are simply pawns in a sick political game. Nothing more. As for why thugs go after schools.... It is illegal to have guns on school property. That's why. They are gun-free zones. To see how well that works just look to some US cities that have the strictest gun laws in the country. Those cities also have insane violent crime and murder rates.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 8:17am
They go after the defenseless & vulnerable just because its less risky.
Its like the PETA whack-a-doodles they go after women wearing fur, but not bikers covered in leather for the same reason.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 8:51am
Hey, hey!

I am a member of PETA, people eating tasty animals.

Then I wear their skin.

Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 10:02am
We had a bunch of PETA people come and protest the spring snow goose hunt last year. We roasted and ate them. Kinda dry and stringy though. Not much fat on them because I'm thinking they are all vegetarians. (Just kidding!)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 11:00am
Hey Vegetarians!!...My food poops on your food!!
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 11:19am
Speaker to Animals (Chimee): "Tell me, Louis Wu, how much intelligence does it take to sneak up on a leaf"?
One of my favorite Larry Niven lines from Ringworld.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 12:34pm
I'm almost 58 and I still drink milk!
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 1:14pm
Me too.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2018 at 7:41pm
absolutely , no way those kids did that without backing from high places and cash from deep pockets , the commies among us at work , they would love to have us defenceless like russia/china/cuba , just sayin , 

so thinking along this tangent here is one that has hit the news in the last few days , i fear its not gonna get the play it deserves because it does not fit the Main Stream Media agenda , 

BUT IT SPELLS OUT THE PROBLEMS IN A NUTShe!! , i have copied and pasted the story because i dont want the link lost , 

this lists out all the failings of our current system and proves that eliminating honest folks guns wont stop the problem , this school shooting has all of the elements of what is wrong in our society and just why you cannot fix it without getting rid of liberalism and their mentaly ill thinking patterns , 

read - and respond please , ill add more later , 

....................................................................................................

A Georgia teacher accused of firing a handgun in his classroom Wednesday had three rifles taken away from him after setting the family car ablaze at his home two years ago, a sheriff’s report stated.

Authorities responsible for protecting the school, Dalton High School, where Jesse Randal Davidson worked, said they were not aware of the episode until this week, The Associated Press reported.

Davidson was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation and his rifles were seized for safe-keeping after he torched the Mitsubishi Outlander on Aug. 13, 2016.

The report also showed Davidson has been hospitalized at least three times in recent years as people worried about his state of mind.

GEORGIA TEACHER WHO FIRED GUN IN CLASSROOM PREVIOUSLY TOLD POLICE HE HIRED HITMEN, REPORT SAYS

Davidson, 53, did not hit anyone when he allegedly fired a handgun out his classroom window Wednesday but it caused chaos and immediate calls to abandon the idea of arming teachers as a solution to school shootings. President Donald Trump and other Republicans have endorsed arming teachers following the killings of 17 people at a Florida high school last month.

Davidson faces six charges including aggravated assault; terroristic threats and acts; and having a weapon on school property.

The additional details about Davidson's past run-ins with law enforcement emerged as the school reopened Friday.

A deputy saw heavy smoke and flames pouring from the Mitsubishi as he pulled up to Davidson's home in the small community of Rising Fawn, Georgia, the sheriff's report said. The deputy told Davidson's wife Lisa and their daughter Megan to seek safety in his patrol car.

Davidson's adult son, Johnny, told the deputy that his father "was not acting like himself and was sitting down with a rifle in the back yard watching the vehicle on fire."

GEORGIA TEACHER IN CUSTODY AFTER ALLEGEDLY OPENING FIRE IN CLASSROOM, POLICE SAY

Davidson’s son was able to talk his father into giving up the gun and two other weapons were also seized.

In another incident, Davidson reportedly walked into the lobby of the Dalton police headquarters and allegedly made up a story about someone who was murdered. Detectives could not verify Davidson’s claim and he was taken to the hospital after he expressed thoughts about killing himself.

In another incident, school employees and a police  began searching Dalton High in January 2017 after Davidson went missi

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2018 at 3:02am
I'm told that when the guy that shot up the Republican politicians when they were playing softball - not one Democrat called for "Gun Control"
That's what I bin told, anyway...
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2018 at 8:10am
thats true enough , not a word from them then , nothing , 

come to find out in hindsight it was n obama/holder program that prevented [paid not to] keep a record of the kids offences that would have prevented him buying a gun had the NICS check had the info , along with school officials failing to act on students reports ,  local law enforcements inaction after numerous domestic 911 calls  not to mention inaction at the actual shooting event  , failure of the FBI to act and some other stuff , real cluster ....

but the NRA and guns get the blame and innocent law abiding citizens are frowned on and have their rights altered by unconstitutional liberals , 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2018 at 8:36am
The one "good" thing to come out of this latest pair of tragedies is the  Loony Left is now (finally) openly admitting they want 'em all, they want 'em now, they'll come & get them. Your rights & due process don't count fight it out later when they give you just the freedoms they think you should have.
No more B/S about reasonable restrictions.
They openly want Aussie style compulsory surrender.
Now we have that chilling admission beat them over the head with it.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2018 at 9:01am
Pretty much what our Liberal government wants in Canada. We had a tragic shooting in Quebec decades ago that spurred our gun registration. Mini 14, I believe 15-19 girls killed at a tech school. News forgot to post the killer was a deranged immigrant from Lebanon. 25+ years later, long gun registration repealed, our country has opened the gates in regards to I'm migration (this is not an immigration rant, just a rant on the old saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people") and the Mini 14 is and always has been legal. All at the low low cost to gun owners and tax payers of 2 billion dollars.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2018 at 11:23am
...2 Billion & STILL COUNTING!! According to a parliamentary report, they cannot account for over 1/3 of the monies! My theory is it went straight into the pockets of the Liberal politicians involved.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic