Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brand New No4 Magazines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brand New No4 Magazines
    Posted: March 31 2018 at 6:58pm
If anyone is interested in purchasing your very own brand new,nice and shiny magazine for your Lee Enfield rifle,look no further. Go to this place. They're currently out of the five round magazine.
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 5:17am
They look nice. Anyone have one?
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 6:52am
I do. I own a ten round and a five round
They both function flawlessly.
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 7:20am
New manufactured ?
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 7:24am
Yes
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 7:25am
I'll take some photos of them as soon as I get out of bed. Just waking up...
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 8:28am
I've been waiting for ever for the 5-rounders for the No4/5 to be in stock. Now I have the Santa Fe its a moot point I guess.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 8:31am
They are brand new. They come polished and blued,made of heavy gauge steel. You might have to adjust the tabs a bit, maybe. I didn't,mine work flawlessly. The website indicates that the five round magazines are on backorder and currently out of stock.

RifleMags.co.uk is the place to go.
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 8:41am
Thanks!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
englishman_ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote englishman_ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 8:47am
Are the Sante Fe mags still being made? 

Or is it a question of finding a vintage one on the loose?
Look to your front, mark your target when it comes!
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2018 at 8:53am
Originally posted by englishman_ca englishman_ca wrote:

Are the Sante Fe mags still being made? 

Or is it a question of finding a vintage one on the loose?

Those you just have to keep a watchful eye out for.
I managed to find two of them. One currently resides in a Santa Fe Special I purchased a couple weeks ago.
I polished and re-blued it so,it looks extra nice.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2018 at 5:38am
Gibbs Rifle Co & Santa Fe are both pretty much long gone now, No longer made so you have to have a hunter's patience & strike when the iron is hot. I've been keeping a an eye open for several years for this baby.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2018 at 6:08am
Has anyone tried to convert a 10 round to a five? I've done some research and it doesn't look that hard. Buddy is an excellent TIG welder. I took the measurements from a 5 rounder from a Parker Hale Enfield. We're gonna do two cuts so the bottom is still rounded. It's a warm weather project so probably try it in a month or two.
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2018 at 8:21am
HT, your welder buddy should be able to cobble up a nice 5 round magazine, it can't be all that difficult.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2018 at 9:23am
Together we've built one and a half Rat Rods. Got a good band saw and TIG welder. Bluing after ground and buffed. Looking forward to the project!
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2018 at 9:23am
Wasn't someone else here going to try that as well?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic