FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New forum Moderator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
m38swede View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New forum Moderator
    Posted: January 19 2023 at 1:42pm
Congrats!!
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2022 at 9:22am
There is a size limit on pictures also.
I'm not sure based on what you say, of your ability to resize them if needed.
open the file folder the image is in & hover over the entry with your mouse. It will open a "properties" box after a couple of seconds.
IIRC it must be less than 1Mb.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2022 at 4:41am
Howdy from Phoenix Arizona. If you want to post something, go to the main list and click on "Enfield Rifles". Next, click on "New Topic". You may not be able to post photos yet but you can try by clicking on the icon of the tree next to the film strip icon.
Good luck...
pmrhyne89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmrhyne89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2022 at 8:13pm
Hey I'm new to the whole forum scene and the lee enfield/antique gun scene.  I have my great-great grandfathers lee enfield I believe it is British Made I have pics and questions about it, do i need to start my own forum on here, post on a existing forum and if so how do i do that im a little technologically challenged, lol thanks for the help any and all advice would be appreciated

MarkusPain
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2021 at 8:01pm
Hoadie is a good man. As a moderator, he is also fine.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2021 at 5:13pm
older , but im confident he is still the same hoadie we all have come to know and love - i on the other hand got older and violated my own nomenclature commitment by not thinking my way through that no6 thread this week , i knew better but typed and posted without thinking carefully not my best day so i shall receive my handslap willingly - least sister evangelita is not weilding the ruler - that always smatrted and left a mark - even though she would not have ever understood a no from a mark on our rifles , but being from chicago she seldom spared the rod for a word when you used bad grammar 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2021 at 1:20pm
You might want to check the date this thread started.
Hoadie is older & (hopefully) wiser Evil Smile than when it began. We conned him into it back then.
Clown
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
bearscorner85 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bearscorner85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2021 at 12:58pm
Way to go Hoadie!
Is it OK to use a M1 Carbine bag to hold my Enfields?
Got a Tactical Camo Scabbard Bag on the way to mount the 'Tanker' on the Ranger 6x.
Sand Digital42+1 RDs aboard. ~ bearscorner85
Semi retired from Soldier Field ~ put the sod in for Walter's knees
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2021 at 11:54am
Since when?
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2021 at 11:42am
Originally posted by paddyofurniture paddyofurniture wrote:

I raise my pint to Hoadie, maybe two!

Booze hound....& we'll have no more of this "Strippers, clips & guns" business!!

Buncha heathens...

Proper nomenclature, please! (We DO have our standards, y'know)
Loose wimmen tightened here
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2021 at 10:48am
I raise my pint to Hoadie, maybe two!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
terrylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2021 at 10:36am
hoadie, Welcome in your new role. In my opinion an  excellent choice!
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2021 at 7:04pm
has he dropped the hammer on anyone yet ? just kidding hoadie , im happy you are on board with this , you will do a great job 
Frameman 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frameman 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2021 at 12:40am
Cheers to the new boss.😵‍💫
There are no Americans in Baghdad!!
Stumpkiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stumpkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2021 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

"Strippers, Clips & Guns", oh my!!

Or in some cases: a Stripper magazine and guns.  ;-)

Congratulations Hoadie.  You get the special Moderator parking space at Enfield Towers.  Thumbs Up
Charlie P.

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
bearscorner85 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bearscorner85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2021 at 8:08pm
Shorty has a U KING stamp of approval upon him. REALLY
Semi retired from Soldier Field ~ put the sod in for Walter's knees
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic