Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Gun Control Freaks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Gun Control Freaks
    Posted: March 11 2007 at 9:32am
Just a little tidbit I have here, U folks might be interested in...Its from a speech, made by a very famous person...

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration !

Our streets will be safer,our police more efficient,and the world will follow our lead into the future!!

Translated from speech made @ Passing of the German Weapons Act, of 1935....By one Adolph Hitler

Just so u got something to think about
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 10:09am
It's quite logical if you think about it Hoadie. Take the guns off the potential opposition they can't defend themselves. Lets face it mate they were efficient at killing helpless civilians and terrorising their own people. Hitler & Mussolini, Blaire & Bush. Sounds like a familiar set up. 
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 2:05pm
Hey let's not forget little Jack boot Johnny ! But to be fair It was the Labor Party  over here that Introduced  Firearms registration into Australia ! (when they were left wing to the extreme ) ! I do wish that  Polies would remember they are elected by the people ,for the people & not try & think for themselves !

Dave
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 2:33pm
theyre all the same..problem is here gun owners are a minority. here in the Illawarra there is under 5,000 gunowners(from a population of around 300,000. of course we are always going to be on the s**t end of the stick.I found yesterday that the "shooters party" have the Liberals as their preffered vote..so in saying a vote for the shooters party is a vote for Johnny.Either way theres nowhere to run.
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 2:49pm
"Nowhere to run"...Why you slovenly soldier!!Are U a rabbit or a man?! RUN?! Theres no running in times of crisis!! Dig in man! show 'em ur mettle!!For God, King & Country!!England expects that every man will do his duty!!!Show 'em the bayonet,man! Aye - tis better tae fall in battle, than tae rollover & play dead!!
If U stand..they will come!!!
Hoadie -safe across the waters
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 3:13pm
mate...sounds like a pump up talk from Churchill, or for close steel combat, Robert The Bruce!ya bled with wallace..now bleed with me.gives me shivers. but that was agianst the king..meh.nowhere to run was reffering to nobody to run too.im just angry at the world ..had a crap week. Angry
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 9:23pm
Its OK Al..we all get those weeks..too damn often!(Too bad we didn't have an island we could run to & all of us live happily ever after with Enfields in hand, & deers & roos fer fodder.
Hoadie -the dreamer
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2007 at 6:39am
An Island Hoadie?? Whats wrong with your rubber room?   Matron  Hoadie needs his medication he's having a funny turn again.
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2007 at 11:17am
Hoadie, see my note in the politics section on a recent Federal Appeals court decision noting the 2nd Amendment does in fact preserve the right to bear arms. The court traces it all the way back to the same guarantee in English Law, which is sort of unsettling.....

Ed 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2007 at 5:45pm
Hey Ed-I was readin in the paper here that the ban on handguns in D.C. has been overturned for the same reasons.The court also upheld that one needn't belong or join a militia to preserve they're right to arm bears.
Hoadie
Eric View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 12:17am
I don't know why they would publish that is a paper in Canada... as far as I know, it's still illegal to arm bears up there!! Star

Eric
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 7:22am
Hey Yall! I read the same thing on my Pager News at work this week, one of my Guys started reading the news on his Pager out loud in my office while I was doing my reports, thought he was messing around trying to pick up my spirits a bit. but I grabed my Pager and went to the news and yes thier it was.
Doesnt that set a Legal Precadent ????  Hope so!!!!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 9:41am
WR, I read all 75 pages of the brief (?) It's marked in the political section if you want to read it. Of note is the inference that the court has actively avoided deciding 2nd amendment cases, preferring to find some side issue to rule on and avoid the main issue. This is since 1936! The DC Federal Court of Appeals has been influential with the Supreme Court and there has already been some comments that they may not appeal the courts decision, if the Supreme Court upholds the decision it would overturn several bans in other states.
Ed
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 10:58am
as far as I know, it's still illegal to arm bears up there!! Star

Hey I've just found a new cottage industry! I'm going to start Running Guns ,Rifles & light Artillary  to the Bears in Canada !!!!!Clap

Dave
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 4:41pm
Not to mention some other stuff you picked up out of the north korean trading post eh dave. 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 6:52pm
Get ur payment from the bears in advance, Dave...They hibernate all winter.That means we can stael 'em blind till they wake up!!
Hoadie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic