Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Bayonets
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting option on the No9 Bayo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2018 at 7:19pm
me too - are you the one ? 

if you had the opportunity and it was cheap enough i might bite but i cant convert cash that well from dollars to euros so ill er on the side of caution and say NO , it sounds expensive for a fake to me - just sayin 
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2018 at 4:28am
That's almost 400 US dollar's at today's rate!Wacko
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2018 at 7:04pm
yup - thats too costly for a fake in my book , but kudos to whoever has the disposable cash and wants this in their inventory , its a nicely made piece but trench art on my list and i have very - very - little of that 
Pedro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2018 at 8:03am
Zed, you're right. Even if it had some provenance as to where it came from, that's a lot of dosh. If it were priced at around the price of a normal No9 bayonet, or a little more, it might be worth it for novelty value, but otherwise, that would be a no for me.
I see there's a button that, if my French is holding up, gives you the option of making an offer. Don't suppose it would harm to make a cheeky one. You never know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic