Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fla Nov 25th 2018 Shoot Builders & Belt Fed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fla Nov 25th 2018 Shoot Builders & Belt Fed
    Posted: November 02 2018 at 9:53am
Fla Nov 25th 2018 Shoot Builders & Belt Fed, North of Clearwater, West of Orlando
It's time again, I'm hosting a Florida Builders and Belt fed shoot.

Nov. 25th, 2018 - Sunday after Thanksgiving Shoot.
Builders and Belt Fed Shoot. Full Auto (with papers) and Cannons Welcome.
We have the 200 yard range at the Hernando Sportsman Club. See link at bottom.
Several Nice Range Officers and Normally a Great Time.
Come Talk Shoot Talk Look at other folks builds. Whatever. Cost $20.00
Contests - 20 rounds out of a belt fed into paper plate at 150ish yards in 1:00 minute top score. Paintman look out.
also fresh builds contest. Has to be a fresh build like this year. Works shoots and looks good Everyone votes.
Team Blow it up shoot. 1 Mad minute 2 teams see what we can do to a target in 1 minute Full Auto is Welcome.
Bring your own targets or use the Sportsman's club targets and I normally bring a few fun targets to shoot up. Last time the club had a member park their car in the wrong area. Opps we were Not suppose to shoot it up, well almost sorry about that.
Date - Nov 25th, 2018
Time - Set up starts at 8:00am Must be there by 9:30.
Shooting starts after 10:00 Prayers
Off Range by 2:00pm
Lunch is available at clubhouse, Hot dogs, Hamburgers etc.
Where
Hernando Sportsman's Club

Next shoots Mar 24th and Nov 24th. 2019
Let me know if you are interested.
Later 42rocker
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2018 at 11:41am
sounds like the place to be! I would love to visit; but no chance this year!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2018 at 7:17pm
sounds fun , if i were anywhere close i would be there , its a long drive .......
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2018 at 9:42pm
A square 10
Long Drive, Yes. I've been to a Machine Gun shoot in Red Wing, Minn. before. My wife and I drove up spent a few days camping over looking the Mississippi River then did the shoot and then went up to St Paul area for a few days.
So as I tell the Red Wing host you Minnesota folks are Welcome to our Fla shoots also. Do you know it's interesting traveling with a 1919a4 semi auto in the trunk.
Also we only had one Enfield at the last shoot anyone here is welcome to bring a few more to the next ones.   

Zed 
One of the things I'm not going to do next time I head over the pond is to think about bringing a firearm to go shooting with. LOL. That said there are several shoots over on this side of the pond that would Welcome you to the shoot and share a few firearms with you. If you are ever thinking about the Tampa Bay, Fla area let me know and we should be able to work out some range time with a few interesting weapons or an Enfield or two.

As said if interested let me know and I'll be happy to share details and Welcome you. 

Later 42rocker
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2018 at 4:11am
A visit to the USA is definitely on my to do list!
Hopefully now we have nearly finished renovating our house, we should be able to start saving for proper vacation. 

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic