Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Big storm coming to NC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2018 at 5:52pm
congrats again on that gift from god and your children , you will have a number of holiday events that will remember this event , remember this day when she hits her teens , it will help to temper your temper and keep things on an even keel - i like when they hit 30 and suddenly trhank you for not only being there for them but entrust theirs to you to learn to shoot - just got there with mine
Oldhand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldhand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2018 at 7:06pm
Congratulations on the granddaughter, have known a few women named Stormy, and most were.
Retired USAF, NRA life member
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2018 at 4:30am
congratulations on the birth of your first grandchild; I hope both she and her Mum are doing well.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic