Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Stuff for Enfields > Wanted Items *Must Have 20 Points to Post.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SO I FOUND THESE STOCKS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SO I FOUND THESE STOCKS
    Posted: August 05 2019 at 7:01pm
i am offering them here first - sorry not enfield , 

M1garand , M1carbine , something im not certain of - M1903A1 ? , M14 ? 

handguards and unknown bit - 

Then a musgrove and a sako , and one i cannot ID but very nicely carved -

A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2019 at 6:47pm
i get it no one wants this - kinda a shame tho - i was only expecting postage and a little something to give the guy that handed them to me , wrong forum , but i wanted to offer them here first as a 'pay it forward' thing , 

no worries , ill send them to a gun show with the LGG , he has done me enough services over the years that i owe him second option , hope no-one missed it that might feel bad later but i was not expecting much either , 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 7:29am
Top one in middle pic is for an M-14/ M1a.
I wish I still owned one.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 7:39am
I wish I was ALLOWED to own one!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 8:44am
Yah, I feel for you poor guys up there.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 9:33am
They sell an M- 14 Chineese "knock - off" @ Canadian Tire. Made by Norinco. I enquired on the forum if anyone had any feed-back on this rifle..but no-one seemed to know anything.
Given the lack of input (& my aversion to anything Chineese - I took a pass)
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 9:49am
I like the egg rolls and breaded shrimp!
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 11:10am
The semi-auto Chinese M-14's had a pretty poor rep back when I played in M1A land.
Loy's of problems & one or two KABOOMS when brittle bolt lugs sheared IIRC.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 6:22pm
thats a shame - but then i find my springfield very fun , just picked up a new scope for it , ordered rings and once set up ill re-shoot my photos ...

dumb part of this is i already have full military stock and handguard for her so i dont need that new one 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2019 at 7:04am
Oh I loved my Springfield.
It was my end of innocence as it was trapped in the "Klinton Gun Ban Scare".
Never again.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2019 at 8:58am
I sold my garand back to the U.S.Army. RSM Victor Nestel took delivery outside the Clinton St armoury in Buffalo, N.Y.
(Never ever liked the damn thing - & it's M - 1 thumb ) But @ least I can say I did own one! (Well, two actually...the 1st & the last! )
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2019 at 10:32am
The M1a with its detachable magazines was the cure for M1 thumb! Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic