Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another big plunge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another big plunge
    Posted: September 04 2019 at 9:45pm
Well, I've been seeing a lady for a while now.... and... well, I asked and she said yes and now we are planning our wedding. Date is set for 06/06/2020. She already gives me crap about making it easy to remember our anniversary. I told her I simply need all the help I can get to remember dates LOL
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2019 at 9:57pm
Congratulations Bear!!!🥳...
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2019 at 10:27pm
Thanks, Goosic! On another note, I may have turned her youngest son (18 year old) on to Enfields. He thinks they are "cool" Big smile
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2019 at 10:36pm
That's wonderful news Bear. You picked a cool date as well.
Will she be arriving at the church in a Jeep?
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2019 at 10:50pm
We are having the wedding here out in the country but if I could find a restored Jeep to rent for the occasion I would consider it. She may object to that, though LOL
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 3:42am
D-Day..how appropiate
Loose wimmen tightened here
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 6:40am
Congratulations Bear, best of luck to you both.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 6:51am
Congratulations!! My 38th anniversary next month.
Pukka Bundook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 7:07am
I'm Very happy for you, Mr. Bear!
Congrats to you both!!!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 7:21am
ahem...did I tell y'all I leave for bear hunt today?
(Just sayin)
Loose wimmen tightened here
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 7:26am
Thanks everyone! Have fun on that bear hunt, hoadie. Don't let them get close enough to wrassle with ya'!
englishman_ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote englishman_ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 7:34am
Congrats Bear.

I just had my 35th anniversary Labour Day, 35 years with the same girl. We are not married, just going steady. We dont want to rush it.

Look to your front, mark your target when it comes!
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 3:45pm
Congrads, marriage is fun Wink, our 38th is coming up soon.
Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 3:56pm
Congrats Bear!  

If I was to get married again, the only condition is that she can’t complain about me spending too much time at the range or loading bench.  Other than that, I’m easy to live with! 😊

Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 7:45pm
Thanks guys! I am fortunate in that she is rather supportive of my hobby. She likes the history aspect of it.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 10:42pm
congrats my friend , you deserve to be happy , best to both of you in the future , keep us informed as we do care , 

my 28th is this coming on the 14th , she thinks i dont remember those things - but we always seem to work things out fine , 
if i added in the other two you could add 18 more to that total of married life - not all 46 were as good as these last ones have been , i have come a ways since i could say"ive 'only' been married about half my lifetime" like i could at the time i first posted here , at this point i say roughly 2/3s of it and working on it becoming the best portion , 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic