Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reloading > Reloading .303 British
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

L C Rounds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L C Rounds
    Posted: December 28 2006 at 8:36am
I have been wanting to start reloading some 7.62 nato rounds to target shoot my Ishapore, and thought about buying some 308 Winchester brass to get started. I have been reading different reloading sites and found that Lake City military brass is very good for reloading.
So I searched my ammo locker and found about 250 rounds of LC unfired rounds that I will start saving the brass as they are fired.
Bad thing is that I have been shooting the LC ammo through my m-14 for years and throwing the brass away! Sure wish I had it back.
Have noticed that the South African 7.62 ammo has pretty much disappeared from the market-or the seller wants big bucks for it.
I did hear that some indian 7.62 was being imported and that some of it is very good, and some of it is very poor.
Does anyone have any experience with Indian 7.62 surplus?

Bubba 
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2006 at 3:04pm
Problem with a lot of the Commonwealth countries is they till used Berden primers ! Which means twin flash holes ! Which =snapped decapping pins !
       I like & use winchester brass almost  totaly ! (hey anybody from winchester reading this ?????  what about some more freebees ?????)  Seriously though I've had a good run out of it !

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic