Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Military Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

old school military

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: old school military
    Posted: February 19 2007 at 10:13am
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
Sponsored Links

allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 10:18am
my latest toy from the scottish clan era..
FREEDOM!
p.s kobi is giving you a sign(just noticed that when i upped the photo)Embarrassed
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 10:47am
What "sign" would that be? It must be an Aussie thing.
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 11:51am
Just the thing for Barbies ! Big%20smile Personaly I like my "Claymores" with "Clickers"

Young Kobi is learning fast ! Or she's been hanging round the forum too long LOL

Dave 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 5:55pm
OI!! Look @ THAT would ya!? Man,I've seen better heads on a cabbage!!!
Hoadie
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 8:38pm
well hoadie..i just showed shan ya last statement...and she's appauled by the way you reffered to kobi! ahem..cough cough..
 man ya gunna cop it now..shes sendin  'MA  over to sort ya out and drink all ya beer!Tongue
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2007 at 8:44pm
dave..yes i cover her ears and eyes when im on hereWink  shes learnin from the best i gotta say...gotta take the good with the bad LOL,i long for the day i can put her through her licenses and get her addicted to enfields too.. then i can borrow hers for the weekend..oh whats that princess? ya want the car keys? wheres the bolts for ya smellys?!Approve
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 7:20am
Geeze-ya bloody great twit!!!I wasn't referrin to beautiful little Kobi..I was talkin bout the Body Gaurd behind her!!
Hoadie
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 8:08am
I cant wait till I have kids so I can get them shooting .303's as soon as they get their minors permit, give them a .303 for their 12th birthday..... ok I might start them on a .22lr or 17HMR.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Hatchetman Hatchetman wrote:

I cant wait till I have kids so I can get them shooting .303's as soon as they get their minors permit, give them a .303 for their 12th birthday..... ok I might start them on a .22lr or 17HMR.

Why wait??? I'll send you a couple of mine!!!!Big%20smile Ungratefull dirt Magnets they are !!!!!

Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 8:28am
Because I would enjoy a few years of going overseas and not having a minister for war and finance telling me I cant spend my hard earned on rifles.
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 10:29am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Geeze-ya bloody great twit!!!I wasn't referrin to beautiful little Kobi..I was talkin bout the Body Gaurd behind her!!
Hoadie

i know..geez..just wanted to see ya squirm, you thinkin the dragon was comin overLOL
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 6:06pm
YEP! If THAT don't put the fear of God into ya...
Hoadie
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 6:21am
If you're going to have kids hatchet I'll be your manager! Be a biological miracle and worth a fortune!   Big%20smile Big%20smile
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 7:17am
Dont worry tony, im like an amoeba, as an asexual creature I reproduce by spliting myself in half, then half again and so on and so fourth.
shotgunminister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgunminister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 9:52am
Aw, How I'm glad I have not kids....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic